- Fixed a crash that happened when a peer started a mission vote while a shop popup was open.
- Reverted experience refactoring for prestige levels.
- It’s once again possible to cancel host migration.
Welcome to Patch 4.1! This updates comes with a slew of fixes and a couple of tweaks.
Critically it also includes additional telemetry capture so we can identify where and how lobbies are being affected by the networking changes that came with the last major update.
For some players, there will have been no notable effect as a result of those networking changes.
However, we do appreciate that for some players, often from more isolated regions (in terms of distance to Steam servers), as well as players who play together from within the same household, there have been some notable degredations in networking quality, and our hope is to learn more from the telemetry included in this update so we can look to negate it where possible, or at least minimise the impact of the changes.
- Fixed the Grail Knight talent “Virtue of Knightly Temper” not giving temporary health when using “Lady’s Wrath” when triggering an insta kill.
- Fixed the Piston Power buff sticking around after swapping out the talent in the Keep.
- Fixed a visual bug where it didn’t look like player got all experience they should.
- Fixed a visual bug where it looks like you gain extra levels quicker than you actually do.
- Fixed the “Have at thee Varlet!” challenge not being able to be progressed without owning the Grail Knight DLC.
- Fixed a glitch on the first frame of the Crossbow ‘on-wield reload’ animation.
- Fixed an animation bug for the Repeating Handgun when reloading while firing the first quick shot.
- Fixed an interaction between Bardin’s Ale and Speed Potion’s that could cause attack speed to be increased indefinitely.
- Fixed crash on first startup for some players.
- Fixed crash when client gets disconnected while being affected by a buff that grants invisibility.
- Fixed Outcast Engineer’s ‘cranking talents’ not being removed while swapping talents of the same row.
- Fixed Grail Knight bots sometimes getting stuck in an ability stance when he tries to use it while players are disengaging from enemies.
- Fixed some situations where the bullet trails from Outcast Engineer would originate from a fixed position in an environment and not from the player.
- Fixed the fire rate of the Crank Gun ramping up if you quickly released the fire button on first shot and hold again.
- Fixed the Masterwork Pistol triggering reload animations when picking up ammo.
- Fixed the reload animation not playing if a ranged weapon is wielded with an empty clip.
- Fixed the required number of headshots needed for Outcast Engineer’s “Targeting Array” challenge. Previously this was 5 but is now 20 as intended.
- Made Sienna’s Abandon talent not be affected by damage reduction.
- Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
- Dark Omens: Fixed a spot where Bardin could space programme his way out of the map.
- Dark Omens: Fixed an issue where players could spawn behind a point of no return.
- Dark Omens: We’ve added a failsafe so additional standard bearers will spawn if existing ones are killed before planting their banners, until the requisite number of banners has been destroyed.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed a placement issue with a few enemy spawners.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed a spot where bots had a tendency to yeet themselves off the map.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed an out of bounds exploit.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed so that Grandmother Zingler’s Bones is interactable in situations where it wasn’t previously.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a softlock if you killed the Chaos Warrior prior to him opening the gate in the Gargoyle room. If this happens, the gates will open automatically after a short time.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a spot at the church where enemy pathing was squiffy.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a spot where bots could get stuck.
- War Camp: Added more spawners for hordes to spawn from.
- War Camp: Fixed a spot that bots would not traverse.
- War Camp: Fixed a spot that enemies would not navigate correctly.
- War Camp: Fixed a spot where players could get stuck.
- War Camp: Fixed a tent with no collision.
- War Camp: Fixed an out of bounds exploit.
- War Camp: Fixed some AI pathing issues.
We are working on bringing the Outcast Engineer to console. The next update is currently going through testing and we hope to bring it to our console players in the near future.