Several bugs - knocked over northmen frothers, Bret longsword riposte locking, Saltz red crossbow illusion, HM half a stamina shield bug

This seems to be the ‘stagger overwrite’ bug, where a low stagger attack can overwrite or cancel the stagger status of a high stagger attack. This is a very old bug that has been reported multiple times over the years but is yet to be addressed:

I have gotten Faithflight as a red crossbow drop twice now since the CW update (I don’t know if this problem is older or not) and, unlocks with other reds, neither time has unlocked the skin for me, I still only see Levity in the list when I go to apply an illusion. I’m concerned if I apply Levity to them I’ll lose the Faithflight skin.

Another old bug. I believe Faithflight appears as a blue illusion, not a red one.

Handmaiden seems to have the extra half a stamina shield bug again, it occurs on all weapons like last time:

Another very old bug or intended but undocumented feature. It is listed in A List of Everything You Wish Fatshark Told You It’s probably intended, since stamina is one of Handmaiden’s schticks.

3 Likes