Youtube reactions to the last patch

That’s why I did not answer him… He takes that too personally.
Darth should give up to answer him.

Not so efficiently.
I would not say it is above overpowered (like was the PS with PC before the nerf), but it is a little too much. However, I can live with it… but the players that point that PC seems mandatory and that it is a bad move, are right.
But the players that say the PS cannot be used… are wrong. THe PS is less fun with the nerf and without PC, but can be used efficiently.
However, even just increasing by one the number of swings as the base for PS is returning to what we had before the nerf (I know that it was 3, but any hit was removing the energizing effect when chaining swings).

I would agree about that, if it was true. Like I said that the flamer should be an anti horde weapon, I agree that PS should be an anti elite weapon.
However, it is an anti horde, anti elite, anti special, anti… everything

At least we agree on something, great! :+1:

When I play the Ogryn I always find everything more easy… and I deal lot of damages… that’s a fact.
Do I call for a nerf? no.
Why? cause the Ogryn is not really good with Crushers and Bulwark (except the ones that use the Rumbler and put lot of pressure of their team by using it all along the mission).
Also, as I say, I want FS fixing the weapons and the blessings before any new balance changes