Update from Fatshark

Hey everyone!

First of all a massive thank you to the community for coming in droves this week. We have been incredibly appreciative of all of the feedback and conversation surrounding the Class Overhaul update so far and look forward to reading more.

We have heard the feedback from our long term players about our Xbox launch offers. We understand that you feel unappreciated. We couldn’t have made this journey without you and we are currently looking into providing you with a proper reward for your support in the coming weeks.

76 Likes

The best reward would be a good crafting system.

(sorry i had to)

49 Likes

So beside the beta helmet we expect a beta poncho as well ?

22 Likes

Beta Charm inbound, cheers <3

12 Likes

In the coming weeks?

Lmao. This could be such an easy W for you guys. Just give the pc players the extra currency you’re giving Xbox players

30 Likes

live_dreg_gunner_reaction

34 Likes

I will commit crimes if it’s another Beta helmet

21 Likes

Give the Steam players 3 Krieg set worth of Aquillas for free ? Ohh sweet summer child…

4 Likes

can I interest you in some beta goggles, then?

4 Likes

I would accept a beta vox pack in addition to the aquilas.

2 Likes

Not a summer child. Lol. I know it won’t happen. It’s gonna be some crappy cosmetic like the beta helmet.

5 Likes

I would like to know if either of the packs purchased by Xbox players will allow them to continuing accessing the game if they end their game pass subscription. If the answer is yes, they are basically just getting either 9300 free aquilas or a free game with their 9300 aquilas.

No matter how you cut it, the existing player base that has essentially been Alpha testing this game for you (even after “launch,”) is getting shafted, especially when you consider the absolute insanity that was the pricing for the Krieg cosmetics and likely other cosmetics going forward. And the Xbox players can basically get 3 out of 4 of those skin sets more free more or less.

14 Likes

Alpha testing. The game was not released even feature complete and while they’ve relatively recently covered their so called pillars of gameplay, things still feel very placeholdery or last minute, especially itemisation and crafting.

19 Likes

Absolutely love the game, the update exceeded my expectations, and I’m very excited for the future. I hope the team knows what a great job they have done.

5 Likes

I swear if its another beta helmet reskin lol

6 Likes

Give Steam players enough Aquila’s to buy all the Krieg sets, I think that’s fair.

5 Likes

Compensate players by releasing the cosmetics that everyone knows exist in the files but for some ungodly reason are innacessible. The cover armor specifically isnt available despite being used in almost all promotional material. INCLUDING THE GOD DAMN BOX ART AND CHARACTER CREATOR.

11 Likes

Reward us by giving us the ability to customize the colors of premium outfits with ordo docets.

5 Likes

In the cutscenes, on the bots. Give us that psyker visor without the facemask.

I’ve stumbled upon a few of your interactions with players on DT’s discord, and I just wanted to say that you’re doing an amazing job - you’re being polite, nice, and genuinely open to feedback and to changing your mind or view of things when warranted.

Players’ reactions to the Xbox launch offers have been very negative - and I share that sentiment, which I think is fair. But I always feel for you when that frustration is turned to you specifically.

So yeah: you’re doing a great job, and I hope you’re managing to not let this misdirected anger get to you. Please take care <3

(And also: as a beta supporter, I’m excited to see what the “proper reward” will be!)

3 Likes