The Vanguard PC Bundle

Hi everyone,

It has been a joy to watch players, old and new alike, jump into Tertium following the release of Patch #13 - thank you for your support.

A few weeks ago we said we’d get back to you regarding concerns raised by our PC community - today we’re laying out how we’re addressing them.

We’ll be granting the Vanguard bundle to PC players (Steam and WinPC) who have played Warhammer 40,000: Darktide on PC before November 17, 2023.

The Vanguard bundle includes:

• Exclusive cosmetics for all classes: inspired by our first teaser trailer released in 2020
  • 1 blue backpack for human classes: matching the blue of the cosmetic sets
  • 2 portrait frames
  • 1 insignia

The Vanguard bundle will be added to the game at the end of November where PC players will find it in their inventory. Thank you for being part of our journey for the past year.

The Darktide Team

114 Likes

Yeah, I ain’t really sure this is on par with that $40 worth of currency, gonna level with ya.

Don’t get me wrong, the cosmetics seem nice and all, but this is just creating a bigger divide between what Xbox and PC got.

87 Likes

I am dumb

7 Likes

Shame that there wont be added Aquillas, also a bit dissapointed that it wont be added today but rather at the end of November.
However, I’m glad you’re willing to actually get work done, Catfish! Cant say that of a certain OTHER Community Manager…

16 Likes

So now Xbox player will be able to complain about not getting those and PC player will be able to complain about the Aquila

All fair

Edit: While I understand from a Business perspective giving Aquila would have been difficult, this does not fix anything, it just create even more strangeness

58 Likes

Looks nice, I guess this will be a good enough fix to the XBOX players getting more Aquila’s then PC players.

Although that said, I would probably of much preferred the 14k Aquilas.

I guess both parties will get something that the other doesn’t now.

2 Likes

This ain’t it chief…

55 Likes

they probably sell it on the xbox store and we just get it for free PC players won’t get the 10k aquillas however.

5 Likes

While I appriciate the free stuff I would not consider this equal to the free Aquilas XBOX players received.

I played this game during the open Betas, delivered tons of bug reports, argued at length about the bad connection and drank tons of energy drinks so I could stay up and play more.

I love the game but it never felt like we were rewarded for our Beta testing

35 Likes

hmm not sure what to say. on one side. nice you listened. on the other side. with extra 14k currency you have a lot of options how to use them. here - basically forcing you this selected “gift” . i feel more negative about this than positive. I think there were ways how to handle it differently. Also I think this will keep a lot of PC players from buying any more aquilas after this mess.

41 Likes

The best way to reward your longstanding, loyal players would be a one-time unlocking of their entire arsenal. An actual reward for an actual grind.

You can do better than that, cosmetics are not the be-all and end-all for most of us.

6 Likes

Nah, f*ck that, that’s not what fixing this situation need

Lock unlock should either be universal or not happen

10 Likes

We were the first who spilled our blood on Tertium soil. We brought news of the Dark Tide that crashed Hive walls. Glory to the fallen. Emperor protects!

13 Likes

Vet gets cucked on cosmetics again
We get the cover art and cutscenes helmet and mask now without the helmet

Absolute joke lmao

26 Likes

You guys are actually such jokes. It was an easy 5 minute fix to just give EVERY pc player that gets the imperial addition an additional 10k aquilas, since that’s what you idiots gave Xbox.
Now you’re just actively trying to destroy your game. Try to use your brain for once you fat slobs.

22 Likes

It is what it is. Thanks for trying to address the minority of loudmouths.

Just play the game that you love people, there isn’t anything else about it. All this whining screams of disorders smh

Imagine wasting so much energy on crying online.

11 Likes

Probably an unpopular opinion but I’m actually okay with this. Not as cool as a load of Aquilla but the cosmetic side was never that important for me.

Everyone is going to have different opinions on this matter and they are all valid to be fair.

17 Likes

so many entitled people here. You are not owed anything. Go buy it on xbox if it’s that important.

11 Likes

Yeay, instead of 40 bucks of monopoly money to buy whatever we wanted we got a bunch of cosmetics that we never had a chance to choose or even have any form of input on with arguably the worst veteran headpiece in the game, thanks for nothing Fatshark

35 Likes

Yes consoooooomer buy more

Jesus modern gamers

19 Likes