The Vanguard PC Bundle

Mhhhh mashups of already existing skins.
Thanks! /s

9 Likes

I’m really FEEEEEEEELING like I’ve got my pearls

4 Likes

I’ll be honest, its a nice gesture but but i can already see that the vet and psyker gear are just recolors or remixes of what we’ve seen in the comissary already. Nothing really out there. I guess it’s better than nothing but it would not kill fatshark to throw even a small aquilla bundle for sticking with the game. Wouldn’t even last us a month before we’d have to buy again lol.

15 Likes

The community will complain but this is pretty cool. I like the nod to the original trailer 3 years ago.

9 Likes

Why are we getting reskin again ? You could just listen to what the community want and add the equal amount of aquilas like we asked for.

6 Likes

Yeah so cool
They mashed some existing stuff together wow I’m blown away

9 Likes

I feel very divided about this.
On one hand: Really cool that you sat down and came up with something unique. +1
On the other hand: Shame it’s not Aquilas. -0,5
On a third mutie hand I just grew: Now we have something Xbox guys don’t. I feel bad about that a little. -0.25

The point of the claims were essentially anti-exclusive, you introduced more exclusivity to counter-act the other exclusivity.

I understand you couldn’t undermine whatever deal you had with Microsoft.
I personally am grateful. I hope many others will be, too.

17 Likes

This is also only for beta players, majority of PC players will not even get this cosmetic pack lmao.

At least It’s not going to be a 4th beta helmet so ill give them that.

If anything, them just saying that the Xbox Aquilla was done in “demand”/“paid by” of Microsoft would be enough for me.

But those cosmetics kinda feel weird as being Pc only

1 Like

yeah love the company that treats us with contempt

thank you fatshark

4 Likes

Read again

3 Likes

I don’t know if there’s NDAs involved or if this is just weird sales practice / company culture.
It is okay to name the elephant in the room. I don’t know why they don’t. It’s obvious at this point for anyone who has worked in a business related field.

4 Likes

Thanks…

Please consider changing cosmetics system and your business policy

7 Likes

Real

That would be an actual make up.

1 Like

Can someone clarify the " We’ll be granting the Vanguard bundle to PC players (Steam and WinPC) who have played Warhammer 40,000: Darktide on PC before November 17, 2023." this means that you will only get it if you played the closed beta? because the pre release began the 17th (sorry for the bad english, not my native language)

They can’t. because they apparently made a contractual obligation to Microsoft.
But they also can’t or don’t want to say for some reason.

Edit: And from what I have seen from Microsoft and how I understand their actual Management, Microsoft tends to be weird about things of this nature. It’s just what it is.

3 Likes

november 17 2023. that date is in the future, so if you play today you’re fine…

Atleast make something original instead of taking already existing cosmetics and changing color.

6 Likes

Bone to the dogs been thrown. Good boys and girls, keep being a good behaved beta testers.

1 Like

You expect them to work
How entitled

2 Likes