Fatshark Xbox x PC scummery

Why did Xbox get 25600 MORE aquillas than any PC player. Why is the Imperial Edition on Xbox so much better, even the base game gives 9300.

This is unacceptable, so the PC community gets NOTHING even though they were the ones that supported you through this mess of a launch.

This is insanely scummy.

Either reimburse every PC player or remove the bonus for Xbox.

Proof:

30 Likes

“Devoted Rejects” that stuck with FatShark through thick and thin (beta, nerfs and buffs) got 2500 Aquilas - in November 2022 if they bought Imperial Edition…

I swear this company does not care about keeping older players. I feel as if someone spitted on me and said “look its raining”. Especially after nerfing vet.

17 Likes

The problem is that older players tend to remember when FS failed to deliver on a promise, or when premium shop prices were lower, or when you got more for your money, or when mistakes from previous games have been replicated over and over.

Should be clear by now that everything is secondary to catching whales.

16 Likes

This… actually kinda pisses me off…

11 Likes

Get karked my devoted rejects.

8 Likes

Lmao what a company :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Wow. Just goes to show how much early adopters are valued.

12 Likes

So literally (NOT FIGURATIVELY) over 10x more than the Imperial Edition pre-order…

What gives?? Is Abaddon the CEO of this company??

Seriously, that is like cartoonish levels of dickery…

17 Likes

I understand marketing ( I work IN IT)
I understand that you want to give new customer goodies, its standard practice
I would understand if they got a little bonus incentive to buy the game

But f-cking raising the price of mid-tier cosmetics by 800 and giving 10x more to new customers WHILE not giving a single f-ck to old ones is just…
Fatshark WHY do you ALWAYS manage to sh-t on your goodwill with idiotic decisions like this?

18 Likes

can we keep this issue up and visible?
i feel milked (not in a good way though) for buying the imperial a year ago.

5 Likes

It is kinda crazy how quickly they managed to set fire to that good will they got with the excellent skill tree patch. Sigh.

I do wonder if they were somewhat hapless in this situation though due to xbox DLC rules forcing them to put so many Aquilas in the xbox version. Does anyone really expect Fatshark to be so ludicrously generous on their own and undermine selling future skins to xbox players? Not the fatshark I know.

3 Likes

Just when you think there are no more lows FatShark could possibly sink to…

This whole situation is so tragical that it’s comical.

5 Likes

I’m not going to come in kicking and screaming but I do have to just add my voice to the frustration of this situation. It doesn’t feel good to stick with the game and support it, to then watch people pay the same amount a year later and get 6 times the amount of bonus

4 Likes

Immeasurably tragic

6 Likes

I think we should be rewarded for the year of Beta testing…

2 Likes

They’re going about catching whales entirely wrong. I’ve probably dropped upwards of 1000$ in Warframe, but I did so because I was given the freedom to earn just about everything through gameplay with the exception of the few paid cosmetics they release alongside “primes” and community made cosmetics.

When a game isn’t constantly trying to reach for my wallet by constantly dropping pay walls in front of me I am encouraged to invest. Pay walls inevitably make me quit playing like I did with Star Wars the Old Republic despite really liking the game. If a game is going to treat you like trash why bother interacting with it let alone giving them your money?

7 Likes

When are you going to understand that this exclusive offer is because Microsoft puts money to promote the use of its console and not with the developers?

+1

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.