Aquilla Bonus for Xbox players

I know that fatshark is probably getting alot of this but finding out about this kind of made me salty. I pre-ordered the game’s imperial edition, was in the beta, and have been playing the game since launch. The game comes out on xbox and they get 3 times the aquilla’s that the PC’s imperial edition gets, just for getting the basic edition, and then when they get the imperial edition they get 5 times the aquilla’s I got. I get that its because they had to wait, but I feel like someone had to see the back lash this would cause and realize that us PC players would feel slighted by this. I don’t like the way it sounds but PC players should get the same amount of aquilla’s the xbox players get, people who own just the game should get 9 thousand aquilla’s and those who got the imperial edition should get the other 11,500 aquilla’s so that they are even with xbox player. I have loved every single game that ive played from fat shark, but this does kind of feel like a spit in the face :frowning: .

3 Likes

Apparently, “in the next few weeks” there will be a resolution to this issue according to one of the Community Managers. By the sounds of it, it seems like it’ll be some form of compensation for PC users. 4th Beta helmet reskin? lmao

I wouldn’t get my hopes up though. Given the sheer amount of aquilas Xbone got it’s going to be pretty unlikely we’re going to see even half of that. I only say this because the track record Darktide’s monetization has already established. Specifically, not having a complete catalogue to prey on FOMO, unwarranted price hikes, aquila bundles leaving excess that aren’t enough to be used, etc.

At this point imo the easiest solution is just to make aquilas earnable through gameplay, but at a painfully slow rate. Like 10 per Auric Damnation run if you complete a secondary objective, or find a particular collectible in the mission.

1 Like

I also think that aquilas should be earnable, but honestly if the resolution is just an exclusive cosmetic ill be kind of bent.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.