NEW Topic - CONTINUED discussion - Fatshark needs to LISTEN to customers

Why? Because your enjoyment is only one that is important?

Yes, because them going back on their word, due to malice or incompetence, and you defending their actions and new state of the game are totally separate points. Not relevant to each other at all! /s

And that telling lies to your customers is somehow fair and totally ok to do.

I don’t believe they made a “choice”. And until they make a new statement, that they intentionally wanted to change and alienate part of the playerbase for benefit of another part of the playerbase, the only official intent of FS is to keep the difficulties as close as possible to pre WoM.
Until then your point that Legend difficulty increase is intentional rather than a poor job by FS is not true.

Yeah, I don’t care. For multiple reasons:
1)It requires all 4 people own WoM to play it.
2)As long as it’s called after highest official V1 difficulty it has no place being V2 difficulty.
3)The clear pandering to V1 veterans should go even further and make Cata feel like entirely different game - reduce the spawns, make them as beefy as Beta 1 numbers.
4)Tribuchests will always be superior loot engines to Catavaults.

No. Nightmare difficulty should.

We clearly haven’t played the same game. Outside of FK, who to quite of few was underpowered and didn’t offer that much to the team as others, since damage negation wasn’t as relevant compared to good crowd control and tankiness, none of the rest of “tanks” were useless, just not as important. Because nature of the beast that is Quick Play, game was balanced about being able to beat any mission with whatever motley crew you have assembled.

• Positioning - nothing new, you got surrounded you were more or less dead then as you’re now, well now you’re dead faster since attacks come faster and your pitiful base regen can’t keep up, so you’d have to build tanky, if you find yourself in such situations often.

• Map knowledge - what to know more cheese spots? Or you mean due to buggy spawn and tracking system knowing where those bugs would least affect you?

• Communication - oh yeah:

When using tools of communication is detrimental to your game. What a great design!

There’s way more to the differences. V1 numbers on Nightmare were more akin to Recruit numbers in V2. Trying to recreate same experience as V1 in V2 ain’t happening.

And here we have it. Eh @Rumeht tackles your statements better than I could, I’ll leave it to him.

5 Likes