@Fatshark, are there any plans for new V2 content after the release of the 4th sienna career

It’s nice to know that VT2 will not be shelved and will still enjoy support.

I think we could use a moderate balance patch to address some of the feedback voiced by community, that wasn’t the top priority but rather a “nice to have”. Examples:

• Assassins being a bit overdone and weird in general

• Pyromancer could use some love.

• Huntsman was considered underperfoming and generic before Big Balance Beta, got souped up with a talent guaranteeing a headshot and then reverted back to original state. The old Big Balance Threads are locked, but here is a citation by proxy. In other words: he needs some love.

• Threads pointing out that Outcast Engineer is too hard, clunky or poor on Cata are periodically making a return in the forum, so I will spare myself a citation :slight_smile:

• Weaves lacking any kind of sensible gameplay due to sadistic damage scaling.

Last but not least:

More hats/helmets needs to match colors with the armors. My Kruber in his white GK armor with the yellow-clothed helmet looks like a construction worker on a hot day.

But I have to say that Vermintide 2 is IMO already in a very good place, balance and gameplay-wise.