What if we could level our Weapons?

As I said… I have close to everything I wanted.
What I miss:

• any thrust T4 for thunderhammer to upgrade my 374 crucis (actually slaughterer T4 + thrust T3)
  • 1 shredder autopistol 370+ with or pinning fire 4 or blaze away (I have actually a 378 with pinning fire 3 and blaze away) on my zealot

But tbh, this is what I wait for… however, I will surely test new weapon configurations. I like testing new weapons (last week I have played seriously with the helbore for the first time, and I think I will play with it a lot). And I can assure you that locks are not the problem.
Problem is the time you have to spend to get what you want. Here, Fatshark needs to review the balance they introduced in the game. They just need to tweak values to allow players to craft more things. They also need to permit us to get 370+ weapons… at least, that’s my opinion.

Also, cause it seems several never noticed that… I don’t like RNG. I would have preferred a system where you have to spend points, depending of the consecrating level, and where you could choose freely any attributes of your weapon: blessings (none, 1 or 2, tiers, blessing), perks (none, 1 or 2, tiers, perk) and modifiers. In this system there would be no perfect weapon, as you would have to choose the weakness of your weapon. Well, we won’t get something like that.

Will it forbid me to play DT? This is not cause I don’t like the system that I can’t take fun in a game. I love Darktide cause of melee combat, its weapons and the fun you take in the missions.
Are the locks restraining me in my pleasure? no. From my experience, even an average weapon can be used efficiently. I have even used bad weapons for a long time (was thinking it was a great shotgun… but it was a 343 one without even good perks).
What I miss more in the game is content. I want more missions, new subclasses, eventually new weapons (please… more melee weapons), and fixes / balance for blessings and weapons.
I agree that Fatshark needs to address the crafting problem. However, I won’t ask for the locks removal (cause it makes the system they created pointless) and I don’t want a progression system. This is really something I hate in games (personal opinion). In DT the progression system is enough short to not annoy me too much.