Welcome to Patch 3.3 on PC. Whilst not gargantuan in size or number of fixes, it is a precursor to some fun stuff coming very soon! No more waffle, on to the notes.
- Added quick salvage button to gamepad UI.
- Fixed 2 of the most common crashes.
- Bots should now replenish ammo from Ammo Boxes with much more consistency.
- Healing Potions should no longer be wasted if you’re hit right at the moment the potion is consumed.
- Bots now heal when they have Natural Bond if they are safe and wounded.
- Patrols will now aggro in Lamp Oil Fire.
- Blightstormers should be less prone to casting without Line of Sight. This wont stop them from casting and teleporting away, giving the appearance of a LOSless cast.
- Fort Bongobadgers - moved two respawns slightly to fix issue where they connected to the wrong path.
- Fort Brunchymunchies - Fixed a bunch of navigation issues experienced by Bot AI counterparts.
- Fort Brandybutter - Fixed a conflict between Night Mod & Twitch Darkness event.
- Fort Bringyourownbottle - Fixed a specific location where bots wouldn’t revive the player.
- Righteous Stand - Bots should no longer get stuck on the ladder leading to 2nd Grimoire.
- Righteous Stand - The wall shot out by a canon should be network synchronised now, so players who hot join at that location will be able to continue.