Patch 184.108.40.206 isn’t a big one (~20mb) and solves a couple of crashes as well as tidies up the Keep once more.
- Reverted the Skull Keep to the old Keep.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving the game at the same time as starting or stopping a revive.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when blocking Ratling Gunner fire.
We’re aware of a few ongoing issues, including the infamous 1342 error which can occur when manipulating inventories (opening chests, salvaging items, rerolling etc) and are working full steam to resolve this. Our humble apologies in the mean time.
Other known issues include:
- Players reaching level 30 with Bardin are triggering the level 30 Sienna achievement.
- Daily quests to kill bosses are only registering for players who land the killing blow.
- The “Escaped!” Challenge is largely non-functional (the achievement for this is also a little inconsistent)