[PC] - Vermintide 2 - Hotfix 1.1.1.1

Heroes

We let slip a nasty bug through into 1.1.1 - some enemies were missing sounds, such as the Blightstormers, and the Lifeleeches.

We are resolving this issue, and some of the graphical issues with the Keep.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with missing sounds on some Chaos units - Blightstormers, Lifeleeches, Chaos Warriors, and Bungledpatch Silentspue.
  • Fixed an issue with Lohner, and other elements of the Keep, popping in and out of existence.
  • Tuned down the volume of the Globadier - who was a bit loud.
  • Daily Quests which require you to slay enemies “as a party” now correctly award progress to everyone - not just the player who struck the killing blow.
12 Likes

He scared the crap out of me. All I could see was his lower jaw, tongue and teeth floating in the air. lol

Thank you for getting the silent mobs fixed so quick. Did you also fix the tornado that the blightstormers summon? That thing snuck up on me so many times last night lol. Gonna go test now

1 Like

Also, I noticed the 1.1.1 patch thread was locked, so I’ll post here. Can you not make the event quest for chests repeatable? I mean, 1 emperors chest after 10 games and that’s it? That’s kinda lame… I don’t see why it can’t be repeatable after you clear it. That’ would be a real reward for the event.

2 Likes