In this version, we’re fixing a few issues - including issues with Okri’s Challenges, and reducing the number of backend errors.
- Fixed an issue where the Veteran Crossbow “Vengrynaz Drekmaraz” would look blurry in third person view.
- Fixed an issue where reaching level 30 on Bardin would award the Steam Achievement for reaching level 30 on Sienna.
- Fixed an issue where completing the Prologue would not unlock Okri’s Challenge “Escaped!”. You will, however, have to replay the Prologue from the main menu to be able to claim it.
- Fixed an issue with Ironbreaker Bardin’s Talent “Miners Rythm” where the stamina regeneration would not trigger when using the Axe and Shield’s second and third heavy attacks.
- Fixed an issue with Mercenary Kruber’s hat “Estalian Conquistador”, where his ears were showing through solid metal.
Tweaks & Changes
- All portrait frames can now be used by all careers.
- The Challenge “Braindead” has a new icon.
- The game now validates equipment and cosmetic items, so that you can’t end up with Bardin’s hats on Kerillian’s body. Now, fun times in the modded realm won’t spill over to the more serious, official realm.
- In 220.127.116.11 we introduced a serial queue for these network requests, which significantly reduced the occurrences of these errors. We’ve made additional changes to how we handle backend error codes like 1199 or 1342 in this version where we retry these network request. This should reduce these errors further.