The Skitarii / admech request archive

Someone did a video on it, don’t personally agree with most of his points though

Add me to the list. I’ve been musing about a tech-adept or tech thrall/adsecularis since before launch, though mostly on reddit.

Would be glad to, but I think I need an actual thread started by you… I could put this comment in honorable mention…?

Oh, I meant more as in add me to the list of people that have been wanting it, not adding me to the list list. :grinning:

rgr. If you started any reddit threads, feel free to link them here and I’ll make a category for them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkTide/comments/12grsgw/angry_toaster_noises/

That’d be it I s’pose.

Added.

So what will come first, Mechanicus 2 or an admech class in Darktide?

Takin’ all bets fellas, takin’ all bets!

High rollers come on down!

Yeah I said this before, but I’m also bumping the thread so whatever. :sweat_smile:

I bet three cans of corpse starch in gravy that Mechanicus 2 will be first.

Anyone else have a wager?

Hey, I’m playing SM2, and I just got an image of what Darktide needs!

MORE OF THIS!

Throwing a more substantial Hat into the fray

Still have to find a 3rd ability themed on the Skitarii.

Holy Smokes. How would I even class that?

Also have those 2 mostly ready, I’m currently working on continuing the Neurox

Mad Max wanderer of chaos? Not sure I’m feeling that as hard as a big iconic Imperial architype, but I grant there might be precedent I’m unaware of. IS there any precedent the Imperium summoning demons in any kind of way that isn’t also total conversion to the ruinous powers? … Eisenhorn okay, but still…?

As to Sisters, kind of feel we have that with female zealots. I mean, we have the hairstyle, though some go for black instead of white, knightly armor, and flamers and Eviscerators. Even kind of have the tattoo. I can get a pic if you like, but I’m sure you’ve seen discount sisters of battle already. “Skulls for the Emporer! Blood for the Golden Throne!”

Neurox are more about a allied faction for the Dregs/Scab

Kinda like when people mention to the GSC :skull: :

Oh a new set of enemies. Yeah that could work…

my idea for 3rd ability:
Arc/Rad-Generator
toggleable, deals damage in a field around the user, has short cooldown but damages user if used for too long (might have a danger gauge similar to peri counter)
Nodes:
Radiation or Electric arcs als alternative to base version, Electric would be safe for longer but deals less damage and radiation is the opposite
x% chance of melee attacker hitting you being struck by a short burst of damage by your chosen field even if inactive/ x% chance of triggering said effect on a melee hit against an enemy

Servoarm/Mechadendrite:
deploys a cybernetic appendage to attack in tandem with your melee attacks, blocks attacks from the back automatically, cooldown based
Nodes:
appendage has a welding torch/laspistol equipped and attacks in tandem with your ranged attacks but doesn’t block melee damage
appendage has a x% chance to block attacks even when ability is inactive, 5-10sec cooldown per block

I consider Mechadendrite as being ‘normal weapons’ tbh, and ill suited for an ability or a Blitz