With gaming news articles like this, this would be prime time for an admech 5th class

It seems Space Marine 2 got a lot of attention on it, this could be profitable for us too. You might have your own opinion of the game but i think Darktide does things better. I’m gonna be blunt, i think Fatshark is capable of making better admech characters by a lot.

I know, i know, its the usual post asking for the skiratii class, how original!

We all know the topic, its very popular, offers lots of possibilities of sub-classes, would fit the game’s style, has unique weapons, looks cool, would probably bring A LOT of money in terms of cosmetics, blah blah blah…

Anyway, i’m here to stir up the subject at any given opportunity and today’s reason is because its a good timing in terms of marketing to release the class!

Keep on posting about the skiratii class idea sinners! I read all of your posts and i share the hype with you!

6 Likes

i completely agree and i am just begging FS to add the admech already because the mechanicus are awesome as hell!

1 Like

They’re still trying to get core elements of the game to the state it should have been at launch and fixing talent trees from last year’s update, having only released a couple weapons with a variant bomber enemy with one new mission and some rejiggered pennances so far this year. Much as I’d love to swing an Omnissian Axe at something, I don’t think Fatshark is positioned to capitalize on any current hype.

One fine day I’d enjoy playing a tech adept or the like, but it looks like it’ll be a while.

2 Likes

Just because they’re more interesting than the ultrasmurfs doesn’t mean they’re interesting.

hotest take i’ve seen in months

2 Likes

Because they’ll pull it out of their hat
:tophat:
:rabbit:

It’s very funny, because there is hardly any Mechanicus variety in SPM 2 which is one of the biggest appeals. There’s a Magos you hardly see which is just the GW model, and every other tech priest is the same copy pasted model over and over again. Even the armory guy is the exact same as everyone else.

The low level menials are the exact same model as the Astropath assistant so I don’t count them.

2 Likes

There are at least 2 different techpriest/engineseer models (the main difference is the arms) not including Leuze and the Magos and there are a few dead skitarii doodads strewn about too.

been saying that recently and i keep getting insulted for this take, so glad to be around people who aren’t delusional

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.