The Crafting Memorial; lest we forget

Steam Forums are just as bad if not worse than Discord and Reddit… most people on there are just rage-baiting for free Steam Points.

6 Likes

Depends on the game, from my experience small games have it better; but yeah popular games on steam tend to breed a certain type of personality in which isn’t conductive to engaging discourse.

2 Likes

Dont we all.

2 Likes

You betcha. Should probably brush up though, I’ve been playing Dark Souls II which may have taught me some bad habits…

Here’s hoping there’s something enormous and monstrous to slay, as much as I’m sure snakey mcprinceface will be a toothsome boss fight!

1 Like

Pretty much the only time you get actually good forums is when the people who run the thing create one specifically for the game. Discord can work for hangouts but it’s not conducive to actual thought.

Unfortunately FS seems to want to cosplay a blind deaf-mute when it comes to paying attention to what happens on the forums.

6 Likes

All they need to do is play their own game with exact experience as a player including progression - No shortcuts. Then they’ll see. They are just testing by spawning ideal weapons to check for balance.

Imagine you set requirement to a QA tester to start from beginning like new players.

What is true is that for people that have been playing since release are in better position after building up resources, well mostly.

The new players, for new sales they want to buy the game - It hurts them the most. They’re in a for a marathon journey.

10 Likes

: ( my friends who dont have the game yet i cant even convince to play after telling them how progression is

7 Likes

Maybe after the :pick: [your] :gear: update it will be something that’s alleviated (but probably not. Probably just going to be picking up gears in the new map).

8 Likes

don’t forget theres still two more “hints”

4 Likes

:eggplant: :arrow_right: :no_entry_sign: :lotion_bottle: :arrow_right: :peach:

What could Fatshark mean with this? :thinking:

4 Likes

Do not enter with eggplant use soap before peach? What kind of code is this?!

4 Likes

That can make you go blind.

@Khorne_Dawg , Did you do this on purpose? (I clicked on your profile, then the link in it.)

IF so, how?

3 Likes

Apologies, I don’t exactly understand what you’re asking… I kinda have Ogryn brain, please be patient with me :pensive:

That IS my Steam profile, though.

1 Like

I think he may be referring to you having 666 Hours played.

4 Likes

Ohhh!

No but that is pretty cool.

3 Likes

You must be the power top of the dark powers. You must never play again, for the sake of your displayed hours.

3 Likes

I found the perfect anniversary gift for Fatshark. They’ll love it.

6 Likes

Dropping this here because this explains a good chunk of problems I have with the stat system in place atm.

2 Likes

Yeah, fixed stats would be appreciated… probably easier to balance as well… BUT, it’s yet another layer of Fatshark’s beloved RNG! They don’t praise the Emperor, they pray to RNGsus.

4 Likes

If want to take a break from DT’s rewarding progression system - GTFO is on steam free weekend. Very hardcore PvE. Highly recommend playing in dark room with headphones and alone for atmosphere. Then spend weekend poking aliens in the bum with your stick. (You’ll see what I mean)

Deep Rock Galactic also steam free weekend - If want to get friends into it to try out for free.

1 Like