Stick with your proper threat levels- rantish

I think it’s the most annoying waste of time to quick join or create a game and find low rank players thinking they can play above their level. Don’t waste others people time when you can’t carry your own weight. Other players are not here to carry you for vast XP gains. If we fail we get a crap XP gain. As I approach my 3rd level 30 I’ve found this to be a general good rule.

Sedition 1 - 8
Uprising 9 - 17
Maclice 18 - 25 - 30
Heresy 30
Damnation 30

I won’t even bother playing Heresy or Damnation as every single time I’ve been in those matches I find underpowered players trying to play off my skills.

8 Likes

A couple of friends and I ran a heresy mission with characters that just barely qualified for Malice just to see how far we could get. I kind of felt bad for the one guy that joined to fill the open slot, only to find a bunch of guys in prison garb with white weapons spending literal minutes taking down a sole crusher.

It was kind of amazing. Everything that wasn’t trash was a miniboss.

Private games when?

Also, Malice can be easily completed with a team of L3’s. Level doesn’t mean much at that stage.

Also, you don’t like carrying? Dragging underskilled people through a map they’re clearly not ready for makes me feel like a boss.

3 Likes

git gud and lrn2carry

3 Likes

This is just means your the underpowered player that needs carrying because you suck at the primary goal of the game Teamwork. This says you communicate poorly and use your ‘skills’ and level as an excuse why you don’t know how to be a decent human.

6 Likes

Damnation is usually pretty solid. Heresy can be rough and where you’re more likely to run into people that need to be carried. It’s hilarious that they’ll backseat game while downed or captive when you pick them up again and again.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking you have to be minimum 18 to beat malice. And also imagine ever playing difficulty 1 at all. Difficulty 2 is for level 1 though 5. Difficulty 1 is for the most noobiest of noobs.

8 Likes

If you cant carry people though damnation you dont even have skills at all. Dont even get me started with how easy heresy is.

1 Like

Heresy feels a lot like Champion did in V2 back before Cata was a thing. Malice tactics work until you try to use them without the team being around, so a lot of people just use Malice tactics all the time. Makes for a frustrating mix of players sometimes.

That could be. It seems like things usually go wrong for people in Heresy when they try and play solo and get overwhelmed.

I won’t even bother playing Heresy or Damnation as every single time I’ve been in those matches I find underpowered players trying to play off my skills.

play off my skills.

skills.

Thinks that malice requires level 18+.

I rest my case, your honor. The evidence speaks for itself.

9 Likes

Level 18+ for malice would have to be some one who hadn’t ever played a LFD co-op style shooter.

Level 5-10+ for people who haven’t ever played vermintide but LFD

Level 3+ for people who have played vermintide before.

1 Like

Teamwork - I try to play as a team and more than a few times I have had excellent team mates. I’m just saying if you can’t hang with the higher ranks don’t try hanging with the higher ranks.

Then obviously you don’t understand that teamwork then. A excellent team carried you and you seem incapable of leading or guiding a less experience team into understanding. So that just tells all your skills, Leadership and empathy are not among them.

2 Likes

a lot of assumptions

1 Like

no more than yours for being an elitist.

1 Like

Really depends on group comp and pugs. Me? i stick to malice and lower. I don’t have the best reflexes and don’t like playing a Mop. think i just hit level 25. I know i don’t have the skill level for the constant barrage. A couple of brain bursts here and a few zaps there. The rowboat of melee Push > Slash > dodge rotation. That’s good. With pug groups, you get too many chads that actually take perks for coherency and then spend their time off in the middle of nowhere to be recovered at the next check point.

1 Like

Sedition: 1 game to unlock vendor.
Uprising: 2-5
Malice: 5-20/25
After that, heresy is fine.

8 Likes

Your right the game is defiantly harder with people who are not ready.

But by making this post you just give people a chance to say “hah I can do damnation at lvl 5 in my pyjama’s”

2 Likes

I’m of the opinion that Sedition can just be straight-up skipped. But yeah, after 5, malice is fine

6 Likes

It doesn’t really matter, since there’s no rewards for winning anyway.
Might as well git gud at carrying!

1 Like