Please stop playing difficulties that you are not ready for

Take your time to level and learn the game.

Agreed,

on vermintide i was kicked a couple times and annoyed cause lower level ’ but ive been gaming since a lil kid and better than people twice my level,

but playing this beta and seeing people level jump on every difficulty i get why people do it ,

we failed a heresy mission because of it and a level 6-7 was trying to blame it on me haha

Thanks for taking the time to reply and delete it!

1 Like

Unless you’ve seen the same players join your group and fail again and again, it’s to be expected that players (new and seasoned) would try different difficulties. Especially so early as the game isn’t even officially released.
There’s no way to gauge how hard Malice (and tougher difficulties) will welcome you.
It will probably reach some self-regulation over time as each of us learn the ropes. Just like in V2 with Legend and Cata.

We had a lvl 3 ogryn joining our lvl 12-15 group on Malice difficulty. Yes he fell, but not that much, and more importantly he had great fun and we made it to the end.
(and that’s just one example)

People should experience and enjoy the game!

1 Like

i agree with your comment , i play solo and no coms so heresy is a little rough right now due to teams of randoms not working together and so many players difficulty jumping not knowing what to expect, malice is easy enough that providing the players dont suck we still win, so a inbetween malice and heresy would be my sweet spot ,

but the devs meessed up not adding the minimum power level for malice+ , if it was the odd level here and there you get a lower level joining fair enough but its almost every run

It’s probably some Fat Shark UI syndrom ^^
There should be a “suggested character level” or “Power rating”, anything at the door, so people would know how underleveled/inexperienced they might be.
I understand the frustration though.

1 Like