Create game with character level requirement

Can we please have a way of restricting relatively lower level characters from joining games and ruining the run. If I create a game, I want to be able to define the minimum level required for others to join. And the bar I’m asking for is below my own, just not very far below my own. I extremely sick of seeing Level 1-10 players just ruining everyone’s day in Malice and Heresy. It’s absurd. I really am rooting for this game, but you are making it very difficult for me to stay.

I think the easier solution is just character level and gear score needed to be able to join specific difficulties. Just like in VT2.

4 Likes

Item rating is almost meaningless in Darktide for a lot of weapons, especially veteran’s. It doesn’t really represent a player’s power because of how many useless filler perks & blessings exist.

Seriously? you can play (and complete) Malice at level 3 without problem (if I remember well, you can access Malice at this level). And, often the players that do that know how to play the game… so you should think without considering the levels but rather the skills…

But, you can do what you ask with a private group. You can also leave a game where you see a low level, you can suggest to kick the low level from the game…
Tbh, I feel that it is unecessary at malice level…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.