Sienna and Waystalker still spamming

I agree with you, Sienna and Kerillian are both ranged melee hybrid instead of melee ranged hybrid. Their main damage output should be bows and staves. And no I do not enjoy either of the classes. I like the Sienna concept and her persona, but prefer Kruber/Bardin/Victor. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not arguing if what she can do is right or wrong, but I will argue she can go non-stop with the 5% trait and crit build.

She can also kill bosses faster than anyone I have seen in the last day.

Well, if you consider Iā€™ve had cooldown resets of roughly 3-4 seconds on Sienna, 30 seconds is a long time.

1 Like

You know that there will be always a class that is better then others? Sienna was mediocore, they nerfed other classes, so now she is good, so you want to nerf her too. After this, there will be another one good and I guess nerf it too, nerf everything!
The best scenario is to delete all skills, classes, give us only Cousin Okri with 1 weapon to choose, so everybody would be happy, we are all equal!

1 Like

Considering here ult does not have the ability to simply oneshot multiple elite units, like entire packs of black rats, or multiple chaos warriors in a single shot on a 30 second cool down that can then be further reduced by 1.5 second for each ranged critical hit on a class that generates auto crits, adn using a weapon that can penetrate, meaning i can reduce my cool down by around 5 seconds a shot. Yeah, her cool down is not really an issue.

Are you using the double shot? I have Victor at 30 as well as Sienna, havenā€™t tooled around with him too much outside of Zealot.

I briefly tested his auto crit and the reduction before launch and it didnā€™t seem to multiply the reduction, is it doing so now?

Donā€™t really care if she is nerfed or buffed, just making it clear on what she can do. Which is everything on par or better than every other class with the exception of blocking/surviving. Iron Breaker is the king of that.

No using his CD reduction a trinket that reduces it another ten then a cross bow that for every crit hit I get it reducing the cool down by 5% on him when you take prized bounty you can get it up in like 10 seconds after using it.

Patch 1.0.1

Resourceful Sharpshooter: Reduced cooldown reduction from 5% to 2%.
Resourceful Combatant: Reduced cooldown reduction from 5% to 2%.

Oh crap I did not even notice lol alright so it takes me 15 seconds now lol

My point still is, you have classes with a lot more powerful abilities that can still spam like crazy.

Now that this thread has veered a bit from the original complait (just a little) ā€¦
I think it is fine for Sienna to spam, only she should pay a bit more for burst (And yes, I main Sienna, Unchained to be specific).
With temp health venting, active venting, and crit venting, she just has to many options to stay cool.
While I barely play pyromancer, I do consider it a very strong class, and itā€™d be quite ok if her level 25 just caused the active to vent 20% heat, instead of all of it. The cooldown on grims is also too strong, though I donā€™t know by how much, compared to other ā€œif you have grimoireā€ talents and the BMs passive.
Given her relatively lacking defenses and generally mediocre melee options (though certainly far better now), I think it is ok for this to be a sustain ranged class with strengths in either horde clearing or anti-special, and always with a strong CC. She might just be a little too good at doing both at once, atm.
However, I do believe that Drakefires still cool down a little too fast, given the defense also available on that class.

Oh, and I donā€™t know if the latest patch will change that, but apparently Kerillians level 25 still recovers 50% Ammo.

Are you happy now? Now leave us alone in peace.

1 Like

No need to get your panties in a bunch. I wasnā€™t complaining, I main Sienna. Was just putting the info out there.

I have my 25 on cooldown instead of vent because I have a necklace with ā€˜Natural Bondā€™, so venting isnā€™t really an issue. I can spam fireballs as much as I want :stuck_out_tongue: lol.

Everything that isnā€™t one-handed melee seems to be OP to you.

So did you play elf and try the spear yet? Or you still busy dodging that question entirely?

Did you try Sienna and the different subclasses and staff types?

I keep hearing you whine, but I never see you bring actual experience with the classes to the discussion. You just cry wolf, wolf, wolf, pl0x nerf ranged classes!

Sienna, depending which staff and subclass you play, is a wave-clearer. Clearing waves get you damage and kills far beyond what rest of team gets. Thatā€™s just the nature of AOE, whether itā€™s conflag staff, burning trail, fireball, living bomb or otherwise.

Iā€™m sorry your ego is bruised because you canā€™t clear 20 horde-rats faster than Sienna can nuke them. However that does not make Sienna OP any more than throwing a bomb makes bombs OP.

You roll with conflag staff on Sienna you do very little damage on bosses and depend on others in team to do higher single target damage.

However that is where your logic short circuits entirely because you think the entire game is a matter of balancing all the classes and make all of them equally good at everything.

Newsflash: Itā€™s a team oriented game where using the right team composition to handle AOEā€™s as well as specials and bosses is important, especially on the higher difficulties.

In your world I suppose you play Ironbreaker Bardin + Hand Maiden Kerilian + Foot Soldier Kruber and Pyromancer Siennaā€¦ then whinge about how OP rat-ogres are in this game and how your team canā€™t take it down easily on recruit.

This is a coop game, not a PvP game.

Any class being good at something, whether itā€™s taking out bosses or wiping out swarms is for the benefit of the entire team.

Whatā€™s OP is when you have abilities that one-shot bosses (e.g. Huntsman x5 damage multiplier) but those things are being addressed.

Sienna getting more kills and damage than your does not automatically imply Sienna is OP.

It might however imply that your player skill with whichever class your main is might be UP.

3 Likes

She was level 20? Temp health can allow for that but every career is identical there.

Her passive Regen isnā€™t great and not going to restore that much over a whole match

1 Like

yup ive mained every sinlge character past lvl 25 now. ive also finished a couple of legendary missions now. i think know what im talking about. if you saw my screen shot you would have seen thats its actually me playing sienna. so my ego bruised has nothing to do with it.

sorry your elf spear got nerfed. you still seem pretty but hurt about it but it was a needed balance change and i did tell you it was going to get nerfed. yeah its a coop game but that doesnt mean things shouldnt be balanced.

also i never said all 2 handed weapons are OP. pretty ridiculous of you to even mention that really. abilities were addressed already. im starting to wonder if you even play the gameā€¦

Which conveniently doesnā€™t exist.

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny, you pretend to know what you are talking about, yet the only thing you provide to the conversation is your own brand of lie and sophism. I did extended test to the spear before it got nerfed, and amazingly enough, not only did it NOT go through more than 2 full health chaos horde LET ALONE A SINGLE CHAOS WARRIOR. You provide Screenshots as ā€œproofā€ of your thesis, but donā€™t include anything but the post-end screen (which we know by now that not only it does not provide for an accurate depiction of performance, we didnā€™t get any important detail that could have added credibility to your constructions) Hilariously enough, you ā€œtestedā€ it in veteran difficulty? Laughable. You say you hold no Bias, but you seem pretty hellbent in destroying anything unrelated to Kruber arenā€™t you? And that oh-so condescending close up, you truly are a treasure arenā€™t you! It takes a special kind of character to go this far to force his wrong opinions on others.

1 Like

why are people still responding to him? heā€™s done this over and over. side note but he reminds me of a certain australian on a private wow server that just screamed open mic the entire time.

Even with 20% heat reduction it is way too easy to prevent overheating as Pyromancer. The culprit imo is the vent on crit trait. Pyro encourages a crit build in the first place. I would rather see them toning down the vent on crit on staves because it is way too strong and makes nearly any other trait option obsolete.