We have released two hotfixes recently for the Season 3 Release! Details to follow:
Hotfix Patch 126.96.36.199
- Fixed an issue where Grail Knights were switched to Mercs if hosts they were quickplaying in to did not own the DLC.
- Fixed the broken “1000 Kill” Okri’s Challenges.
- Fixed a crash when buying the DLC through ingame store.
- Fixed a crash when trying to upgrade through the Athanor without owning the Grail Knight.
- Fixed a crash related to the Grail Knight’s Virtue of the Penitent talent.
Hotfix Patch 188.8.131.52
- Improved Grail Knight ‘Duty’ UI, now showing tracking of Duty progression in missions.
- Fixed a crash when launching game on Windows 7 (Xinput)
- Fixed a shutdown crash
- Fixed a crash when hitting training dummy as Grail Knight with a specific talent
- Fixes a crash for players having “Grandmaster of Illusions” equipped, aka frame for completing
- FoW on Legend
- Updated some talent descriptions for Grail Knight
- Fixed the EAC popup appearing in the modded realm
- Fix players experiencing backend errors when ending missions on the modded realm.
Welcome to update 3.0 and Season 3 on PC. This update contains the new Weather Variations, more shilling and new premium cosmetics to Lohner’s Emporium of Wonder, and of course, the new career for Markus Kruber (or should we sway, Markus de Mandelot), the Grail Knight. The Weaves have been reshuffled and Season 2 rewards are no longer available. Oh, and we also added three Wind’s Mutators to Twitch Mode!
Rain, snow, or maybe fog? All missions with outdoor settings now have a chance of changing weather. Venture into the great outdoors in Vermintide 2 and see Helmgart in a new light.
Shilling & Premium Cosmetics
Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders will through Season 3 be updated frequently with more Shilling Cosmetics and new Premium Cosmetics. The first shipment of Shilling Cosmetics will arrive at launch and the next is said to arrive early July together with new Premium Cosmetics.
The Grail Knight
The Grail Knight is a new Premium Career for Markus Kruber. It contains the new playable career complete with a new talent tree, new weapon types, new abilities, a whole new Bretonnian Knight skin, and more.
The Grail Knight is available on Steam and in Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders.
You can read more about the abilities of the Grail Knight, and his history, here in our release post over on Vermintide.com.
- The Grail Knight career for Markus Kruber (de Mandelot) is available now!
- Weather Variations added.
- A new Seasonal Weave order is in place for Season 3 - Season 2 rewards are no longer available.
- Added three Wind Mutators to Twitch Mode (Heavens, Death & Fire).
- New items have been added to the Emporium that were not available there prior. New items, both premium and shilling items, will be added throughout the Season at a regular cadence.
Weapon & Hero Tweaks
- Scrounger and Conservative Shooter Traits could result in non mag-fed ranged weapons being left with no ammo if their last bit of ammo scored a headshot. Weapon switching would solve, but this fix should force a ‘reload’ next frame so QQ shouldn’t be needed to restock.
- Fixed broken block animation loop with dual daggers & adjust blendtime between push attack and block.
- Fixed some cases of Phantom hits with Kruber’s ‘Tuskgor Spear’.
- Repeating Pistols - Tweaked repeating pistols fire time to avoid an issue where the shot would become inaccurate.
- Kerillian’s Rejuvenating Lotus caused issues within Wind of Fire Weaves and lots of Friendly Fire issues. This has been solved.
- Made bolt staff light attack trigger while holding the action key before the player switches to that weapon.
- Fixed an issue where Bardin would secretly have a throwing axe hidden, even though the interface said he didn’t. This hidden axe could be viewable if you just pressed R quickly or took damage from an enemy whilst having no ammo left. Also polished up the animation when catching more than one axe.
- Quickly doing Kruber’s Push attack into Heavy attack with the Sword and Shield causes the animation to go wild for a fraction of a second. This has been resolved now.
General Fixes & Tweaks
- The sounds of the flies during either Nurgloth encounters are no longer heard inconsistently between host and client(s).
- You now ‘Talk’ with Lohner instead of “Opening” him
- Fixed a crash caused when AI attempted to push a dead enemy.
- Fixed a plethora of other various, uncommon crashes.
- Fixed an issue in the Russian localisation where text would overlap in Twitch Mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused UI Improvements mod to render some item backgrounds in Okri’s Challenges outside the window.
- Fixed an issue were graphics quality were not correctly being set to “Custom” when customised.
- Fixed an issue where Bunghole Herniaface’s plague wave damage did not scale properly on Cataclysm.
- Fixed an issue where the Bardin Great Axe illusion “Skruffsmakaz” used the icon for the Uzkulaz illusion.
- Fixed an issue where the billhook would play the wrong animations in 3p during heavy attack charge.
- Fixed an issue where Volley Crossbow Bolts became visible if you climb a ladder while holding right mouse button to aim.
- Fixed an issue where you could see through Kruber’s arms during his first heavy with the spear.
- Fixed an operator precedence bug found by modders. Thanks folks!
- Fixed incorrect VO order in a Kruber/Sienna hub conversation.
- Fixed some cases where the revive highlighting on a downed player persisted after the downed player was captured/KOd.
- Packmasters should no longer slide in to action after being hurled by a Blightstormer.
- Quickplay weaves now count for progression in the WoM challenges to Complete Weaves.
- Reduced speed of Swarm of Flies used by Bunglezippy Hornrimmedglasses and Nurgloth.
- Removing Headbob now removes idle head movement as well.
- Kerillian’s Aspect of Adhanu headpiece should no longer clip in to her face.
- Kills in Weaves now contribute towards 1000 kills Challenge progression
- Made some improvements to situations where players could appear in chat to have left a lobby, despite not leaving the lobby. This could cause end of round issues where players were then fully disconnected (but still obtained any rewards). This whole situation should be more graceful now.
- Made some minor adjustments to the Anvil of Doom hat so it sits better on our boy Bardin’s head.
- Gas Clouds on elevated terrain should no longer allow enemies to pass through objects. Weird one this. But it’s solved!
- Bardin (Ranger Veteran) bot should no longer get stuck in his Activated Ability animation.
- < full_server > errors should now only be displayed if a players is truly trying to join a full server, or when the last spot was taken at the same time the player tries to enter a lobby. Previously this error could be shown to all players trying to join, without either succeeding to occupy the remaining slot.
- Bots can now revive players while on elevators.
Level Fixes and Tweaks
- Against the Grain: Bots should no longer be able to get stuck in the Barn.
- Against the Grain: Bots should no longer get stuck inside the Sawmill.
- Athel Yenlui: Reduced faction mixing.
- Athel Yenlui: Fixed bots struggling with the third tome.
- Athel Yenlui: Specials should no longer spawn in the Bridge of Shadows at the end.
- The Blightreaper: Fixed a spot on the escape route where Sienna could get stuck if using her activated ability to navigate.
- The Blightreaper: Fixed a spot where Blightstormers could cast through walls.
- The Blightreaper: Fixed a spot where bots could get stuck.
- Blood in the Darkness: Fixed a spot where bots could get stuck if told to pick up the first tome, or items in that general area.
- Blood in the Darkness: Fixed an illogical and highly inconvenient respawn location that players could be moved to if captured.
- Blood in the Darkness: Fixed some sticky spots.
- Convocation of Decay: Fixed a spot where the packmaster could hook and drag you through a wall causing map progress to softlock.
- Convocation of Decay: Fixed an exploit where players could cheese the end event by sacrificing one of their own whilst the remaining players stay safely outside of the event.
- Convocation of Decay: Made sure there are no Beastmen and no zones with a mix of Skaven and Chaos.
- Dark Omens: Fixed a spot where players could fall to their death without entering a ledge hanging state first.
- Dark Omens: Fixed an Out of Bounds exploit spot.
- Empire in Flames: Reduced amount of mixed roamer factions.
- Empire in Flames: Fixed various spots where bots and players could get stuck.
- Empire in Flames: Tweaked enemy spawning during the cart event to be more randomized (and to not end before the event is over!).
- Enchanter’s Lair: Fixed some spots where players could yeet themselves off the map without hanging from a ledge first.
- Festering Ground: Fixed a pile of wood that didn’t destroy visibly when intended (it could still be passed through, so didn’t soft-lock the mission).
- Festering Ground: Fixed a spot where players could spawn behind the boss wall.
- Festering Ground: Fixed an issue with bots pathing to the first tome.
- Festering Ground: Fixed some out of bounds bits.
- Festering Ground: Players should no longer be able to fall through the bridge across the river when charging/dashing.
- Festering Ground: Randomized the waves during the end event and minimized mixed roamer factions.
- Fort Basingstoke: Fixed a spot where players could fall to their death without entering a ledge hanging state first.
- Fort Brusslesprouts: Reduced mixing of roamer factions.
- Fort Blunderbuss: Stopped some chaos roamers from chilling out on roof tops. Wasn’t very practical for them to be there.
- Fort Bradleycooper: Fixed a spot where bots couldn’t path to a player who was hanging from a ledge.
- Fort Brannigansbeefcrisps: Tweaked end event spawning - added possible Chaos wave and tweaked the first waves when entering the Fort.
- Fort Branstonpickle: Fixed up some illogical respawn points.
- Fort Breadbaton: Fixed an issue with a stuck patrol.
- Fortunes of War: Fixed an out of bounds bit.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed some out of boundsy bits.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed some sticky spots.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed some terrain and spawning issues, as well as made some small optimisation tweaks.
- Garden of Morr: Made some adjustments to help bots and enemies from getting stuck in terrain.
- Halescourge: Fixed various art issues, sticky spots and funky ledges that the heroes just fell off of without any opportunity for rescue.
- Halescourge: Reduced mixing of roamer factions.
- Horn of Magnus: Fixed a location where players could get stuck.
- Horn of Magnus: Fixed issues in the end event where stuck Plague Monks could halt event progress.
- Horn of Magnus: Fixed some cases where players could get beat up during the intro cinematic.
- Horn of Magnus: Moved a bunch of misaligned manhole covers.
- Hunger in the Dark: Fixed a spot where bots couldn’t path to a player who was hanging from a ledge.
- Hunger in the Dark: Fixed a spot where very sudden light transitions could be seen.
- Hunger in the Dark: Fixed barrels in the cart appearing ghosted for clients.
- Hunger in the Dark: Fixed some holes in geometry.
- Hunger in the Dark: Fixed some sticky locations where players/bots could get stuck.
- Hunger in the Dark: Reduced mixing of roamer factions.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a frustrating respawn point.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a ladder where bots could get perma-stuck.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a spot where bots just yeeted themselves into the abyss.
- Old Haunts: Fixed an issue where bots would sometimes struggle to exit the church area.
- The Pit: Fixed a spot where bots could get stuck.
- The Pit: Fixed an area where enemies would unecessarily bunch up, instead of swarming at and around the players.
- Righteous Stand: Fixed a spot where players can become stuck atop an Ammunition Crate.
- Righteous Stand: Fixed some holes in geometry and a spot where bots would just jump at a wall.
- Righteous Stand: Removed Beastmen and reduced mixed Skaven and Chaos factions.
- Screaming Bell: The end event has beeen fettled. Skaven should flow more evenly, from more locations, with a wider variety of special spawns. Limiting Plague Monks to Cataclysm.
- Screaming Bell: Fixed a spot where bots couldn’t path to a player in order to pick them up from a downed state.
- Screaming Bell: Fixed some sticky spots.
- Screaming Bell: Fixed Gunners spawning outside the play area and opening fire on players during the event.
- Screaming Bell: Made sure there are no Beastmen and no zones with a mix of Skaven and Chaos.
- Skittergate: Reduced roamer faction mixing (and tweaked navmesh around Helmgart gate to fix special issues).
- Skittergate: Fixed a floating torch that could be seen when the environment around it was destroyed.
- Skittergate: Fixed up some inconvenient and illogical re-spawn/rescue points.
- Skittergate: Fixed various AI pathing issues in the cave in Norsca.
- Skittergate: The Bridge of Shadows should no longer open up until players have defeated Rasknitt.
- Taal’s Horn Keep: Fixed situations where the timer was getting stuck on screen if someone joins while players are in the Bridge of Shadows.
- War Camp: Fixed cases where the 2nd Grimoire does not always spawn
- War Camp: Fixed a location where patrols could get stuck.
- War Camp: Fixed a spot where players could get stuck.
- War Camp: Fixed miss-aligned hanging corpse, in battering-ram area.
- War Camp: Fixed poles penetrating rocks, in battering-ram area.
- War Camp: Fixed some out of bounds bits.