Season 3 - Patch 3.0.0.2 - The Grail Knight, now LIVE!

Apparently I got it wrong… Lohner’s lines, just like Oleysa’s, are still unavailable in the game, you just talk to the shop instead of opening it.

Also, I dunno if it’s intended, but there’s no new cosmetics in the emporium, in fact there’s less.
And the new QP weaves challenge frame has no description (the line), and the ranked ones use the same lines from the general weave tab.

1 Like

I noticed that in the shop there are the knight pack and a bundle, what is it about the bundle? skins? means that in the knight pack there are no skins? Anyone would clarify what is one package and what the bundle add up? ty!

Summary

The Cosmetic Upgrade is a cosmetic package for the new Grail Knight premium career for Markus Kruber.

The Grail Knight is a new career for Markus Kruber. It contains the new playable career complete with a new talent tree, new weapon types, new abilities, a whole new Bretonnian Knight skin, and more.

With the Cosmetic Upgrade you receive new cosmetics and attain access to unlockable cosmetics for your Grail Knight. Unlock the new cosmetics through exclusive challenges or pay a visit to Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders.

The Grail Knight - Cosmetic Upgrade contains:

• 4 New Bretonnian Longsword Illusions

• 4 New Hero Skin Color Variations

• 5 New Bretonnian Sword & Shield Illusions

• 2 New Helmets

• 2 New Portrait Frames

• 7 Exclusive Paintings

• New Challenges

NOTE: When purchasing Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Grail Knight Content Update you will receive 225 Shillings (in-game currency) to spend in the in-game store.

Actually there is smth I didn’t quite get until now - challenges unlock via purchasing cosmetic bundle - not GK himself.

1 Like

Could someone explain me this point?

Do you mean Saltz’s version?

If you have Conservative Shooter on a bow and headshot someone with your last arrow, you’ll be stuck with an empty unshootable bow in hand while the ammo counter will say 0/1. QQ and the ‘new’ arrow gets loaded.

5 Likes

:point_up_2:

2 Likes

'Tis was especially annoying with throwing axes, thx for the fix.

Would this by any chance have targeted the bots behaviour with the pox pool in the end event?

Another thing i just saw, just fyi @Fatshark_Hedge, you can’t directly buy the GK DLC’s from the main V2 store page, they are not listed under ‘contents’ like the other DLC’s and cosmetics. Only by following the link posted here or through the sidebar ‘additional content’ in the game library of steam and of course the Emporium itself. I guess this is not intended?

2 Likes

Thanks.

Ahhh, that’s an awesome fix :heart:

:confused:

2 Likes

It’s not intended, we’ve emailed Valve about that. We don’t really control what’s listed there. Super annoying though if just from a selfish business perspective - it’s the most common point of sale!

3 Likes

Yeah, I looked at the VT2 store page and didn’t find it there - had to use the search for ‘Grail Knight’ to find it.

1 Like

ty for taking your time for answering!

@Fatshark_Hedge
Hunger in the dark, Halescourge, War camp, The pit, Blightreaper still have beastmen though?

They are there once again, but of course, so it’s the higher price tag. Couldn’t really expect them to reduce the prices, could we?

By the way, Fatshark, copy-paste hats like BW’s were already a joke, now we have hat recolours as well?
For the same price of the hat they are a copy of?

It’s not as bad as selling a new career without the challenges, but still…

1 Like

np - just copied and pasted the store page.
@Fatshark_Hedge how frequent are weather changes in the qp rotation?

I’ll need to check with folks tomorrow. I believe it’s controlled from the backend.

Meanwhilst:

Hotfix Patch 3.0.0.1

• Improved Grail Knight ‘Duty’ UI, now showing tracking of Duty progression in missions.
  • Fixed a crash when launching game on Windows 7 (Xinput)
  • Fixed a shutdown crash
  • Fixed a crash when hitting training dummy as Grail Knight with a specific talent
  • Fixes a crash for players having “Grandmaster of Illusions” equipped, aka frame for completing
  • FoW on Legend
  • Updated some talent descriptions for Grail Knight
  • Fixed the EAC popup appearing in the modded realm
  • Fix players experiencing backend errors when ending missions on the modded realm.
10 Likes

Hmmm the new / old hats did not really have their prices lowered do they ? :stuck_out_tongue:
Is there a incoming alternative method to earn shillings that’s worked somewhere ?

1 Like

Any ETA on the impossibility to play GK on QP?
And any ETA about a new QA team because the ones we got now are not able to do their work?

1 Like

You should add more salt to your comment.

2 Likes

I don’t want to make whoever reads too thirsty.

Simply enough, the dlc is unplayable for me ATM because I cannot host because of my connection and in quick play the toon automatically switch to Mercenary.
A Half brained QA team could have checked this flaw, but instead I payed for an unfinished product and I need to wait a patch.

In any normal workplace a mistake which is causing a distress to a customer is punished. In videogame programming the fanboys could also excuse a critical patch which burns their PC.

3 Likes