Scoreboard?

i think you just proved the crybabies points.

bit before even closed beta we started in on this some very big threads lot of debate very little movement in any opinion.

ok well fatshark (and please note this is before we played DT so its based off the V2 experience) cited toxicity

i am also against at least the traditional V2 type of scoreboard. i believe it to be a negative impact on play. it is a competitive measurement of a co operative game and it doesnt do any of the things people claim, like show how good you or your build are … its all in this thread

and a few others if you want to go dig.

i do agree that DT is lacking pacing at the end of the game. in both the challenge of the supposed crescendo and the following reward (talking about the intrinsic “feels” here not loot/progrerssion) again i point back to left for dead 1 no mercy as being the gold standard of how to build a crescendo then reward the players with a job well done.
a scoreboard does provide a roar of the crowd i believe there are better much less intrusive options, cinematic kill cams, highlight reels, walking away with explosions in the background, music, lights etc.

3 Likes