RNG for weapons/blessings/perks is complete and utter garbage

at the very least we need to be able to modify 3 blessings/perks on weapons, not two. I have to keep buying 50+ knifes to get one with decent stats, then when i FINALLY get 1 or 2 out of the 50 i just wasted my money on, i waste 6-8 games worth of plasteel/dia to consecrate just to get 3/4 of the bonuses total trash, then you have to start all over again, what the hell were you thinking with this utter TRASH system? did you think it would be fun to make a grind fest, or it’d keep people playing the game longer? because im changing my review to NEGATIVE, and i deleted the game because of this worthless brainded system. ive spent the last 2 weeks grinding 4 hours a day or more and still havent gotten a knife thats close to top tier… a 375 rating grey knife and i get a level 1 and level 2 blessing on it? you’ve got to be kididng me… also making us have to earn blessing on each individual MARK instead of all weapons of that type that share the same blessings is absolutely garbage too. it sucks cause i really like the gameplay(other than the horrible desync with disabler enemies), maybe ill be back when u actually add some CONTENT to keep people playing instead of making them waste 90% of their time grinding for ridiculous RNG

4 Likes

You got something mixed up there.
This is not how it works.
Blessings are not separate for individual weapon marks. They are separate for each “weapon family“, but shared between all marks within the family.

Aside from that, you are right. The crafting system is utter trash.

@brosgw not sure if this one is enlisted already

4 Likes

Welcome #470!

Added you and your thread.

We really do need a better sense of progression.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.