Requesting changes to carriables (and fixes to ogryns?)

Dropping the carriable upon being hit once is extremely frustrating, especially when you are trying to run and have no stamina to push. Please make your character not automatically drop the item they are holding upon taking 1 damage from melee/ranged even if you do/don’t have toughness. Also maybe allow us to use them as a really weak stagger weapon since you cant push for a good 3 seconds after running 10 meters. Overall as an Ogryn player, being hit by some random enemy once and losing the item I’m carrying in the horde is very annoying so at the very least change it for Ogryns.

Also why are Ogryns interruptible while assisting an ally from falling of the edge despite the perk they have (loyal protector) saying they are uninterruptable while reviving/assisting teammates?

1 Like

I think they are trying to rebalance it from VT2 where the barrels ignite and can explode if you get hit but you can chance it and try to throw the barrel into the objective before it explodes. You can’t do either in DT because the ammo would probably be a more serious explosion and they change it so that you can’t throw the containers in to the objective, you have to use it on the objective instead. It’s also probably why sacks from VT1 doesn’t appear in VT2.

But yeah, Ogryns at least should be able to tank ranged fire when carrying something. I was also thinking HP damage would make you drop the item, but then it comes back to the melee chip damage and the can of worms that design choice is.