Ogryn carrying mechanics

The ogryn has the ability to pick up allies even if they are taking health damage which is great. But I feel like the same ability should be applied to when they are carrying objects as well. As an Ogryn if I get hit I drop whatever barrel type object I am holding and that feels a kind of inconsistent?

Would be great if ogryns wouldnt drop barrel like objects upon taking damage to fit in with the whole ‘health damage doesnt interupt them’ thing.

Also if you could make it so ogryns didnt drop barrels when they charged, that would be like super freaking awesome.

2 Likes

Agree. Implementing this will change the perception on Ogryn and more players will realize the benefit Ogryns to carry barrels. I cant tell you how many times I stand in front of psykers or veterans as an Ogryn waiting for them to toss me the friggen barrel or crate. I just assume they do not know.

I wish the Ogryn had some voicelines saying stuff like " let me carry barrel" or “I carry barrel faster, give it to me”

3 Likes

I would be the best if they made it so he carries the ammo tube with one hand and you can swing it as a low damage high knock back club since you know ogyrns are on par with space marines in raw strength.

1 Like