Proposed changes to Mission Board and Weapon Shop

List of changes that will happen based on player feedback in this regard:

I am not sure what you mean by this. I donā€™t have any knowledge about how the servers handle each specific game being played, but I am pretty sure that every group of players in a single game create their own independent instance. I donā€™t understand how holding 3 instances all on map A would be any more efficient than holding the same 3 instances on maps A, B and C. But then again, this is not my domain of expertise.

They arenā€™t changing the game and they donā€™t want feedback, Iā€™m not sure how much time needs to pass before your good will dissolves.

1 Like

Thank you by the way :slightly_smiling_face:
It really all depends on the individual player but i think we certainly need more player choice. So many people are complaining about the RNG on both the map and store it just makes sense to tone that back. Not going to pretend to be knowledgeable about the servers but it doesnā€™t seem to be good for player retention at the moment. Both your improvements would help with that to some extent so i am all for it.
I really hope some dev is reading through this, we arent trying to trash the game, we want it to suceed but we also want it to be better.

2 Likes

:frowning: but also :slight_smile:

And at the risk of derailing the thread: I am pretty sure they are changing the game. At least we know they will finish implementing the crafting system at some point, and they will add more classes and stuff. And frankly, I would be very surprised if the shop and the mission board donā€™t eventually see any changes, since it seems to be a very generalised gripe with the game. The other thing that I am pretty sure about, though, is that none of this will happen tomorrow, or the day after, or the one after thatā€¦ complex projects do take time, and if you discount the holiday break this game is barely 2 months old.

I think people are right to be frustrated and angry, and I understand the hundreds of complainy threads in this forum. Half the game is awesome, and the other half isā€¦ pretty bad. But Iā€™m sure players and developers alike would want the game to be two halves awesome, so the more constructively we can talk to each other the further we will get. Or at least thatā€™s how it works in my good-willed mind ^^

1 Like

Exactly correct idea here. My one caveat would be to only have profane weapons in the shop. No need for redeemed and anointed stuff at the armory. Let me and the tech priest worry about blessing my weapons.

So then youā€™d always have to gamble whether youā€™ll get two bad perks and brick your weapon or not?

The crafting system will get updated and fleshed out. No one likes it as it is.

1 Like

I really hope they have more planned than what they have announced so far, though. Too much RNG and start-overs involved. Perhaps I could interest you in this thread?

1 Like

Itā€™s starting to happen :frowning:

(Apologies for the necro, but after todayā€™s announcement this became relevant again.)