Timer on mission board and shop is an utter pain

I really don’t understand what the point is with this mechanic. For the mission board, I think it would be fine if we had different missions rolling on a timer but we could at least choose the difficulty level. I look at the mission board and 80% of the missions offered are totally pointless, because they are not the difficulty level that I am looking for. And then the remaining 20% are not a missions that I want, most of the time.

Similar thing with the weapons shop. I understand that weapons are semi-random, and that there’s an element of surprise when you open the shop, but there should be a lot more variety. Most of the time I go to the shop to buy something specific, and most of the time it isn’t there… which makes it a waste of time.

1 Like

I think I would love the shop 10x more if it worked a bit differently like you said, there needs to be at least 1 version of every weapon available to you to buy, and then the timer roll over is to reset the stats on that weapon.
Personally i dont think there should have been randomized weapon stats tied to a timer, but if they are going to stick with that route then they should be selling at least 1 of each weapon each timer rotation.

2 Likes

Somehow they’ve managed to make it worse than in Vermintide 2. At least you could reroll properties, traits and even craft your own weapons. Now we’ve got a 100% random shop that refreshes every hour ?! lmao where do they get these crappy ideas ?

2 Likes