- Okri’s Challenges have been temporarily disabled in Modded Realm to prevent a crash while we work on a more robust solution.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player that had left the game was votekicked.
- Nothing player facing changed here.
- Made changes to reduce cases where DLC seemingly gets unlinked from the players account, causing DLC weapons/illusions/frames (etc) to disappear temporarily.
- Fixed some cases where the Minotaur could cause a crash.
We just put live patch 4.2.2 which fixes a few crashes as well as some additional changes to bots and a few other fixes and tweaks.
- Fixed a crash when a player joined a game at the defeat screen.
- Fixed a crash when opening the player list (tab) menu while a player was joining. The player list should no longer show 5 players in this case.
- Added more conditions to bot healing now. They heal when they are have less than 40% current HP (including Temp HP) or they are on last life and have less than 40% permanent HP - unless they are under heavy curse (usually 2 grims with no resistance) resulting in having less than 50 max hp, then they also heal if they are on last life regardless of their current HP.
- Bots now try to revive players around bosses.
- Made bots attempt to revive player around ratling gunners if they have not been hit for 1 second.
- Improved bot target obstruction behind static objects logic, made it so they would no longer try to disengage into ranged combat if they don’t have line of sight to the special they are trying to escape from.
- Fixed bots getting stuck in place refusing to move if they lose sight of priority target that is marked to keep distance from (such as Warpfire Throwers).
- Fixed an issue where Okri’s Challenge ‘Unfriendly Fire’ couldn’t be completed.
- Fixed a rare bug that allowed blocking while being downed (special thanks to the community for the detailed reproduction steps).
- Fixed clients not seeing player join/left system messages.
- Re-added the bottom-left chat alert button that had gone on a brief vacation.
- Steam achievements can no longer be progressed accidentally in modded realm.
- Changed a flag to try to prevent Maulers phasing in/out of existence. Please do let us know if you see it still happening.
- Once more allowing players to interact with the change hero interactable during matchmaking.
- Bounty Hunter’s ‘Blessed Combat’ talent no longer considers his ultimate as a melee hit.
- Bounty Hunter’s ‘Indiscriminate Blast’ now has the same cleave modifiers as other shotgun-type attacks.
- Fix “It’s Bloody Teamwork” not working as described in the tooltip. Tooltip says it increases the damage resistance provided by the Protective Presence aura. However what it does is provide another separate buff that stacks multiplicatively. This fix makes it so it works as described.