Patch 1.5 went live yesterday and today we’re plugging some holes.
22 Feb - Hotfix - 126.96.36.199
- HUD scale can now be decreased down to 50% of the actual size (down from 70%).
- All HUD-components are now effected by the HUD scaling.
- Fixed an issue where players could select hero skins for salvage.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Chaos Spawn despawned (was killed in Event mode) while grabbing a player
- Fixed Twitch mode HUD not appearing for clients
20 Feb - Hotfix - 188.8.131.52
- Kerillian’s Glaive - moved the block input up in priority plus added a short block cancel-window at the start of each light sweep which should enable players to cancel out reliably. This should stop cases where the glaive did a light attack instead of blocking, in the case where block input is held.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if getting interrupted when firing a blunderbuss or grudge-raker before the first pellet had left the weapon.
- Fixed the unobtainable Grimoire on The Pit.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash if a player that was leaving the game was near a player that did a shield slam attack.
- Fixed a couple of cases where some weapons still could be shot faster by spamming the reload button.
19th Feb - Hotfix 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue where Brace of Pistols couldn’t crit.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if hitting the shield of an enemy at the same time as the enemy was despawned.
- Fixed cases where players were stuck on 83/84 Bogenhafen Cosmetics collected in the new Okri’s Challenge.
19 Feb - Hotfix 220.127.116.11
- The most common crash has been fixed*.
- A crash that could occur when using a gamepad has been fixed.
- We have had a quick pass over the Magazine-fed weapons reload behaviour. There’s more to come, but they should be a little less ridiculous.
*Some mods may still need updating so we suggest checking out the Patch 1.5 - Mods and Crashes thread in the forums for details on how to troubleshoot those: