[PC] - Vermintide 2 - Patch 1.1.0.1 Content Update

I’m curious, does playing in the modded version of the game lock you out of anything? Is dust and weapons and stuff use-able across both? Can you get achievements from the modded version?

1 Like

What if I lets say play modded version and reroll my weapons? Those rerolls won’t be then available in Official Realm? And my mats will be wasted or not? And if I go back to modded realm- will I have that reroll or I will have to reroll them again?

I am confused how this work and I think you are being way to secure with that modded/official realms. It’s not PvP game you know. You try way to much for such small game.

1 Like

Opened 35 chests, got 1 cosmetic and 1 duplicate red.

Now start calculating the playtime to get that number of chests…

2 Likes

Well, considering that before this patch I got 1 cosmetic out of about 300 commendation chests, this can only be a massive improvement.

2 Likes

Well shi*t, my vacation ended today and I’m reading all this while I’m in the office :rofl:
These are really good news FatShark and definitely a positive thing. I will try all the changes as soon as I get back home from work.

I can’t access the steam workshop from the office because of the blocker, but can anybody tell me if we have any whitelisted mods, AKA mods which could be used in the official realm, like combat scrolling text?

Skins are just recolored versions of the existing ones, but I guess we need to wait for unique ones a little bit longer. Aside from that, really Great Patch FS, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are a few new hats that you can work towards that aren’t just reskins if you didn’t notice

1 Like

I actually got a hat off of the 20 chests that I spent half an hour reclaiming. Good time investment…

1 Like

Ok, just opened 35 chests and got 2 cosmetics. Compared to 200 chests per 1 cosmetic before, this is great.

2 Likes

No, I’m talking about the skins, not the hats :slight_smile:

1 Like

opened 110 and got nothing

1 Like

Hats off to you :smirk:

3 Likes

Looks pretty great. My only complaint is:

F#$ing REALLY?!?! So anyone who played the game normally just gets screwed? C’mon man… That’s effectively saying, “Oh, you spent hundreds of hours trying to get stuff in our previously busted system? That’s too bad… You should have just held onto everything for us to fix the droprate…”

9 Likes

Come on mate, what do you want them to do? Refund all your chests? With this update, if you’re a Legend player and have a couple hundred hours in. You should get around 40-50 chests just from the new challenge system. Was a pain for me to sit there and reclaim them all.

3 Likes

Does anybody else have backend-related issues with the new release? I can finally remove all of the damn weapon illusions from the trash items, but can’t because the game always throws me out with some kind of backend-related error message.

1 Like

Yea, everyone is having that issue

1 Like

what was the 10 meg patch about?

2 Likes

With all the bugs and unfinished features in this game that has taken them a long time to fix…you know what, yeah. It wouldn’t go amiss for them to give some recompense to players.

3 Likes

No u.

1 Like

They’re retroactively giving bloody scrap, of all things. The scrap thing makes it feel pretty insulting. Like… does anyone really care they overpaid for extraction a lil? Versus spending hundreds of hours playtesting with a broken drop system? =/

They can easily see the number of Commendation Chests we’ve opened (it’s literally just our combined hero levels). From that its feasible they could retroactively dole out the red/cosmetic drops we should have had if the system was proper, as it seems to be now, by just running the math on it and depositing h/e many hats/reds the new RNG would dictate.

5 Likes

The first time a legend player logs in, they should get somewhere around 20 free commendation chest from crafting/level up/mission challenges. Take it or leave it, man.

2 Likes