Version 126.96.36.199 is a balance and bugfix patch. We’re resolving many issues with talents which would not properly apply buffs to players when they’re joining as clients.
After reviewing the numbers on Huntsman Kruber, we’re making some adjustments to his damage output.
We’re also addressing some incorrectly configured weapons, where sweeping attacks would sometimes miss crowds of enemies.
EDIT: In patch 1.0.8 we accidentally introduced guaranteed critical hits on ranged attacks when activating the Career Skill on Ranger Veteran Bardin, Huntsman Kruber and Shade Kerillian. The intended change was for the Shade’s “Infiltrate” ability to always guarantee critical hits on melee attacks. We fixed the bug, so now these Career Skills will not give guaranteed ranged critical hits. This brings it back to the same behavior as in 1.0.7.
Fixes & Tweaks
- We’ve added missing damage boost multiplier caps to Rasknitt and Deathrattler. Some attacks - specifically from Huntsman Kruber and Shade Kerillian, absolutely destroyed these two. That was never intended, and made the ending of Skittergate anti-climactic.
- The ritual pool on Convocation of Decay now properly slows movement speed and decays stamina, no longer deals damage.
Weapon Fixes & Tweaks
- Fixed an issue on several weapons where they were incorrectly set to target single enemies with their sweeping attacks. This meant they would hit only a single target in a horde, even though the attack was meant to hit multiple enemies. The following are the attacks of each weapons which have been fixed:
- The light swings of Sienna’s One-Handed Daggers
- The push followup attacks of Great Axes
- The lateral, light attacks of Two-Handed Hammers
- The push followup attacks of War Picks
- Kerillian’s Spears
- Executioner Swords have had their second heavy attack target single enemies, just like its first heavy attack.
- Two-Handed Axes have had their range increased by 10%. Their push followup attack has been switched to an attack that does more cleave, but less damage. Their push radius has been increased to 2.5, up from 2.
- War Picks have had their range increased by 10%. Their push radius has been increased to 2.5, up from 2.
- Handguns have had their damage against Bosses increased to 1.5, up from 1, unless at far range. Also their headshot boost multiplier on Bosses was increased to 0.5, up from 0.25 for all shots.
- We’ve changed the boost power curve for Handguns and Kruber’s Longbows. This curve affects how much of each bonus damage modifier gets weighted i nto the final damage calculation - such as from Potions of Strength, crits or headshots, and the specific enemy type. Previously, both the Handguns and Kruber’s Longbows would have a curve that yielded consistent high damage output with only a couple of these modifiers, for instance activating “Hunter’s Prowl” and the critting with a headshot. The new boost power curve for these weapons is linear, so that each damage modifier contributes equally. This means that big damage output is still possible, but that requires stacking more boost modifiers.
- Fixed an issue on Kruber’s Veteran Blunderbuss “Old (Mostly) Faithful”, where its texture would look blurry.
- Spears have had new animations added to increase readability, regarding which attacks hit.
- Fixed an issue with the Handmaiden Talent Bladedancer where a bleed effect wouldn’t have its damage increased. The tooltip has been updated to clarify the increased damage.
- Fixed an issue with the Shade Talent Ereth Khial’s Herald where it wouldn’t apply the intended backstab bonus.
- When under the effect of the Shade Career Skill “Infiltrate”, ranged attacks will no longer automatically crit. Melee attacks will still automatically crit.
- Fixed an issue for the Ranger Veteran Talent Apply Pressure where the healing recieved was not applied properly when playing as a client.
- Fixed an issue for the Slayer talent Stoutfellow where the talent wouldn’t work properly when playing as a client.
- Fixed an issue for the Ranger Veteran Talent Last Resort where the power buff was not applied properly when playing as a client.
- When under the effect of the Ranger Veteran Career Skill “Disengage”, ranged attacks will no longer automatically crit.
- Reduced the damage multiplier on Huntsman Kruber’s Career Skill to 1.5, down from 2. We’re bringing the damage output of Huntsman more in line with the rest of the cast.
- Fixed an issue for the Mercenary Talent Battle Scars where the healing received wasn’t applied properly when playing as a client.
- Fixed an issue for the Mercenary Talent The More the Merrier! where the bonus power on enemy proximity wasn’t applied properly when playing as a client.
- When under the effect of the Huntsman Career Skill “Hunter’s Prowl”, ranged attacks will no longer automatically crit.
- Fixed an issue for the Battle Wizard Talent Cauterize Wounds, where the healing received wasn’t applied properly when playing as a client.
- Fixed an issue for the Zealot Talent No Surrender!, where the bonus damage wasn’t applied properly when playing as a client.