One last Big Balance patch wouldn't hurt before you shelve this game

agree and disagree.
game balancing is required, although the game is well balanced. I think what would be good for the game would be more fun skills without being “+5% attack speed”… but let’s get to what you said.
the kruber hunter is VERY STRONG, but some of their talents are just boring to use and that could be changed.
the elf really is op, but I believe that changes would not be welcome in the game, because she is in a nice and very versatile place.
bardin’s axes are very weak and the engineer needs a rework because he is very weird, I gave some ideas for the 4 bardin, I’ll leave the link below.
the two-handed sword is really weak (both in the kruber and in the victor).
the 4 victor is very well balanced, just like kruber and bardin, the only character that is really out of the norm is the battle mage siena.
about the siena I prefer not to say, because I prefer to see the interactions of the old weapons with the new siena.
what would be great for the game today, would be a patch changing all skills related to: +5% attack speed, +5% movement… these talents are boring and do not add anything.
I’ll leave some ideas down here about some characters