New Mastery System Has Completely Destroyed My Blessing Progression

Issue Type (Required):

Other

Issue Description (Required):

I will try and keep things pretty brief and simple. I have just over 281 hours spent playing the game at this point. According to the penances I have completed 100+ Missions as Ogryn, 73 as Psyker, 45 as Zealot, and 58 as Veteran. As each of these characters, I have spent hours upon hours with the old Inventory System, slowly acquiring blessings and building a small but adequate selection of blessings for the weapons I liked. I didn’t waste much time/resources getting the lower level blessings and I just focused on the higher level Blessings, but for my favorite weapons I had a decent selection of level 3-4 Blessings that I had spent the time and resources to aquire. To give you an example my favorite weapon is Ogryns shield and mace, and somewhat early on I was lucky enough to find one with great blessings. I was able to learn the level 4 blessing Confident Strike and another couple blessings as well, and whenever I got a better shield and mace I could give it the Blessings it needed, and I was good to go… Then this update happened.

Now the majority of the Blessings I had are gone. Currently, the highest level Blessing I have access to for my shield and mace is level 2. Actually, that goes for all my weapons, I’ll be attaching photos to prove that fact. Those Blessings took time and effort to earn, especially back in the old system. I and so many others dealt with all the insane RNG with the assumption that if there ever was an Itemization update, our progress would carry over. Later on when details of the itemization update were released and phrases like “That said, we wanted to ensure that our migration felt generous”(Itemization Dev Blog, Sept. 23) were used I felt fairly optimistic. But now after experiecing this update firsthand can you explain how this is generous?

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Player ID (Optional):

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):

1 Like

Same boat bud. You’re someone how actually doing slightly better. Almost ALL of mine are zero. Made a post and threw up a SS too yesterday

Hundreds of hours and everything unlocked before this and just nothing now…

Please see:

1 Like