Zero Mastery on all weapons despite most blessings unlocked

Issue Type (Required):

Blessings

Issue Description (Required):

Having logged in after the patch, all my weapons in the Mastery section are showing as zero mastery, zero xp and nothing unlocked.

Before the patch I had almost every single blessing unlocked for all weapons of all classes.

I’ve restarted the game a couple of times, but still nothing. As a result, all crafting/modification is currently blocked.

is the state of my Mastery screen across all of my characters.

However if I go to Hadron to modify anything, you can clearly see I have all the blessings active and unlocked, but base level Mastery so I cannot empower anything:

Only the first few Perks are available:

But I can apply any blessing and seem to have full access to EVERY blessing I had prepatch:

And if i visit the individual page of a weapon with some blessings I didn’t unlock, i can clearly see the ones I have are unlocked but with zero points:

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

Player ID (Optional):

sapphidia

2 Likes

We’re on the case, and performing maintenance currently. Features are disabled due to this.

To ensure a smooth release across all platforms, certain Mastery and Shrine of the Omnissiah features, as well as the Armory Exchange and Melk’s Requisitorium, are disabled for maintenance while the new update is being rolled out.

We’ll notify you once the maintenance has been completed! Thank you for your patience!

Julia’s gonna be spending a lot of time sending this message despite the forum banner, huh

2 Likes

The message is there yes… but I really did not think that it was also for the mastery points displayed.
How it is written, I was thinking that options would be greyed in the “shops”, and not that several features were broken.

I’m not why they didn’t wait until it was all ready…to save themselves this very obvious pain lol.

The banner is not the most noticeable thing when checking these forums is kinda of muscle memory to most of us by now!

We want to make sure there isn’t a potential issue causing the zero Mastery here, despite all appearing OK in our backend. We do suspect this is the result of the current downtime. However, for peace of mind, could you supply your most recent console logs, please?

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names

console-2024-09-25-13.28.05-75e58104-641c-40fe-bb71-519ea810f286.log (137.6 KB)

had 1214 before also having this issue. ironically had everything when i downloaded the update 3 hours ago, but to be sure.

1 Like

console-2024-09-25-11.37.56-b32d08d1-cccb-4079-bab2-32b91dc1ec26.log (193.7 KB)

Here’s mine

Same

yepp same

Hello all, how’s it looking now?

Thank you to those who uploaded logs!

worse. Mastery is Experience backlog is working/has worked, but we received no blessing points to spend and we lost all of the previous blessing unlocks

1 Like

still an issue, no blessings and all weapons mastered.

1 Like