Wrong mastery transferred and missing blessings

Issue Type (Required):

Other

Issue Description (Required):

Hello,

After the new update I got to experience the two different spectrums of the problems relating to it.

1. I am missing mastery on weapons that I’ve used plenty off, i.e. since getting Plasma around level 20 I have used it exclusively on my Veteran, despite this, after the update I started with mastery below 10 on it.
  2. My friend, despite being a meta-slave and using ONLY meta weapons has Every. Singular. Mastery. Full. Even on characters he barely played.

What’s even weirder is that the more recently added weapons have more mastery at the start, than the ones I’ve been using since the game came out, i.e. Double-barrelled shotgun started around mastery 8, while Boltgun is around level 7

EDIT 1:
By ‘‘more often used’’ I meant the weapons that had much more perks due to me TRYING to get something that would work in the old crafting system

EDIT 2:
To put it bluntly, I have a 440 Shield + Maul that was made after hours of blessing farming and according to the game, I currently cannot get it past 300 power

EDIT 3:
I have blown through a few months worth of material savings and know I have 4 maxed weapons. Despite doing it in the most efficient way (as in, sacrificing weapon X to weapon X mastery)
This b#llshit change added hundreds of hours of grind for me, even after I’ve done the same shite for over a year before.

Thank you Fatshark, I just needed to get kicked while I’m down

EDIT 4:
I just found out that I can’t even change perks on my existing, pre-update, weapons until I slog through that freshly added grind.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Player ID (Optional):