Kruber weapons

sns and ss have different patterns and combos. And ss has more reliable option against armor
Xsword is ok, but you need practice to land heavy attacks for killing armored enemies. It’s basically how 2h-sword should work. And shielded armored enemies are pain in the ass no matter what weapon you use.

i also hope that your opinion is based on weapons with proper stats. Or at least you’ve compared blueprints and not modified weapons.

Also for those who think 1h sword is not reliable against armor, try Heavy-light-light. It’s not halberd level, but 3rd sword’s light attack is same as 4th mace light attack and they are both the only light attacks that penetrate armor.

Except the mace doesn’t need it.

nah,it s just stupid slow and underperforming.
you have slow swings on heavy weapon made to vhop off head in one hit, and it cant even stagger like hammer on light attacks.
you have slow charged on heavy weapon -//- and it cant even staager two clan rats on headshot

Do Not Bump / Necro Posts

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called ‘necro bumping’ or ‘necroing’). If you have an issue that’s new to you and no current thread exists on the subject, feel free to create a new thread.

5 Likes

" Handed Sword is for me personally the best AntiHorde with Kruber there is. I just recently tried out 2 Handed Hammer which is fun too, but not as satisdfying as 2HSword.
Yes, AP is not the best but i use Crit everywhere i can, plus Swift Slaying. If Paced Strikes and Swift slaying is active together u use mainly Light Attack Spam which is soo good and feels Great. I mainly use Paced Strikes ith 15% Power Boost. When Armored Enemies are coming u use Heavy of course even if the Animation is so slow i to beginn with said Buffs.
But its not a problem because normally u have lots of AP with other people playing Flagellant or whatever.