KNOWN ISSUE: Unable To Launch Darktide After Patch

I have FINALLY got my game to work by COMPLETELY reinstalling my drivers for my graphics card.

I have an AMD GPU, not an NVIDIA one, and ripped the guts out with a fresh install and the game moved past the crash and loaded for the first time since the patch ;-;

1 Like

I am here to confirm that your method worked for me (Both my CPU and GPU are AMD) Here’s how,

1. I use AMD Cleanup Utility to clean my GPU driver and follow the steps as suggested on the AMD Website
  2. Search and download AMD software adrenalin edition and install it.

After restarting, I went into to game and it didn’t crash anymore. I can play Darktide smoothly now.

Thanks!

1 Like

Going on 3+ weeks of not being able to play. Getting realllly impatient.

GUID: 82e77b6f-3a17-404f-bf61-2cba1804358e
Log File:
Info Type:

1 Like

This worked for me as well :+1::+1::+1::blush: thanks

1 Like

Likewise, this is a very long wait to fix a pretty fundamental bug. No roll-back in place???

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:
Game doesn’t start after loading launcher and cache shaders

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
darktide_launcher.log (532.6 KB)

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
TANKAR

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
DECEMBER 2021, GMT-3

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

When trying to load game from launcher, game crashes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still the same thing happening. error log below. I have played a few times already so know i can play but something has broken.

GUID: 6b72bd2a-5fa0-4ec5-82b1-d4e224c9cb67
Log File:
Info Type:

Is there any solution to this? I’ve done the admin thing, I’ve validated my files, I’ve restarted my PC, I’ve made sure no AV is blocking it, wtf do I do this is ridiculous and feels like a scam at this point

1 Like

would like to know an answer to this aswell, game was playable before recent patch, now I get a Backend Error and can’t even get into the game at all.

Still can’t launch game, it’s been this way since the launch of the game. I’ve tried every single fix you have posted and still nothing.

GUID: c8dc2a59-cfc0-4035-adb1-2abdef072493
Log File:
Info Type:

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Girizmo

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
1/25/2023, Central timezone

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

still not able to load since the 11th dec 2022 , crashes on character screen