KNOWN ISSUE: 'Complete all 7 mission types' Penances not completing

I am still having this issue on Steam when I have completed each type on Malice level. This makes me want to quit playing. My character Tivnatra is stuck on 6/7 done. Can someone please look into this??

I have given proof and they wont do anything lol. I spent more than 100 bucks on cosmetics supporting fatshark atleast give me my damn penance i legitly completed

I don’t understand why the icons got added they should of been there from day 1.

Why is there Drop down tab on the penances with a list of what was needed or missing is that not the best stupid proof way to fix it?

The icons are added now they may help but they don’t track what you had done before the patch…
I hope i don’t have to do the last mission twice for it to work.

Sorry if I caused any misunderstandings, but I don’t have the tools or permissions to manually complete these penances for you guys :slightly_frowning_face: the proof I was asking for is so I can properly log instances of an actual issue happening that needs to be fixed, as opposed to caused by the lack of tracking. These reports are very valuable so that our devs can investigate and fix any previously unknown issues.

So that basically means i will never get my Penance? I want that frame and now i cant have it because there is no fix for it…

Quickpaw

we need a drop down tab on penance with a list that would help so much
also the new mission completed markers are account wide so that will make its own problem
“eg” say i do a mission on my vet it will mark it as completed for all 4 current class’s so it will not stop the confusion on when you get to those last few missions and forget what one’s have been done on each class. The 6/7 bug was a prob but i think it would be less frustrating for most people if there was more info on class/penances

It dont matter the 6/7 is bugged. Fatshark and @Quickpaw wont fix it

Same issue here

Same issue, had to re-do the 7 quests 3 times on my Ogryn to get the penance. Doing it on the psyker next and I’ve done Strike 3 times without it counting and Repair only counted after the 3rd time.

I had the same issue with the veteran. Played only 3 missions on easy, then went on with difficulty 2 and 3. Stuck with the 6/7 for a week, even with replaying every mission type on diff3.

But then I played quickmatch on easy once and got the penance. Would have tried every mission on easy to be honest.
Maybe it is something with the tracking and difficulties, it demands the lower diff. Dunno but this is what happened.

I have the same issue. I’m pretty sure i’ve done every type of mission and yet the penance is locked.
In Vermintide you can track in details what’s missing in your achievement to complete it, but it hasn’t been done in that game. I wonder why.

It happens almost 100% of the time when someone joins midway during a run. Either that person or the whole group won’t get credit for anything they do.

Done over 100 matches on zealot, done all mission types now on damnation even though the map keeps registering some levels without the 3 skulls one second, then refreshing and showing the skulls then not again lol, and “complete 7 mission types as zealot on heresy or higher” just refuses to unlock. I got damnation frame while playing zealot.

Also Psyker’s “going out with a bang” won’t trigger. Had to deal with many screaming players raging at me for suiciding to kill 3 elites. Toxic penance makes psyker even less popular to other players. And when ye get it, it doesn’t trigger.
Account- professortrips

Flash missions are missing and that’s why penance can’t be completed.

Completed 7 types several times, still 6/7 penance

Go to missions table in penances, and you will see what’s my missing.

@FatsharkQuickpaw It’s been a while, man. Is a solution coming any time soon?

nvm, just got it after doing espionage for the 11th time.

Complete all 7 on heresy difficulty or higher is bugged for me stuck at 4. I’ve definitely done 5-6+ and I’ve been manually keeping tracking of them.

I’ve even completed them from start to finish, as in I started each mission type I’ve completed from the ‘waiting for other players’ screen before it loads in to the mission. Hopefully this is fixed soon. I’ve had no issues with the class specific and mission challenges until I got to Heresy and then they just started bugging out. I now have no idea what my actual progress is I can just guess based on what I’ve kept track of.

I’m 100% for the penances being more detailed on keeping track. Not just these types but all types.

Been working on heresy all objectives for vet. At 6/7 and while I’ve completed every type on heresy I’ve been keeping track on the side. Need to recomplete an assassination on chasm station, but I know I’ve done it on magistrati oubliette before at heresy. It definitely seems to be a bug still happening.