Repair - Power Matrix
Espianage - Vigil Station Oblivium
Assassination - Magistrati Oubliette / Chasm Station
Disruption - Relay Station
Strike - Enclave Baross
Investigation - Hab Dreyko
Raid - Consignment Yard

All completed in the last couple days in Malice, still getting 6/7 :frowning:

follow up I just did the same mission i was missing a second time and penance completed as it should
seems to be a prob with 6/7 completed

Still an issue, I have notepad and have notched down all types of missions, and have completed them all at least once on heresy, and a couple of them on damnation, which is made MORE challenging by the fact that all “normal” heresy missions STILL are stuck on HIGH INTENSITY! Steam/PC character Sarge…

I’m also stuck on that penance (Xbox profile: Lt Pumpernickel, character: AverageBrit) it just won’t progress no matter what I do.

Same here , I ve done all missions but I m Stuck 6of 7 , 220 hour played, steam account: sarnind , davidetomba@yahoo.it ,character David_Grave , zealot

done them all on malice can’t do them on have hesersy stuck on 6/7 but don’t know which type.

XIX VIctorious aut Mortis.steam
Widows. PC,

Being able to track down which mission type we are missing is critical to rule out false reports.

1 Like

Hi @FatsharkQuickpaw ,
as you asked i ping you cuz i did all missions types in Damnation (i get the damantion frame) with my sharpshooter { see the picture}.

i share you a picture of my penances accomplished if need more proofs tell me cuz i did literally all map in damnation with my sharpshooter to have this frame even with high intensity.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Thank you for this info, could you tell me what platform you’re on? If you’re on Microsoft, could you give me your gamer tag? If you’re on steam, could you give me a link to your profile? Tyvm

EDIT: I just noticed that the one that mentions completing all on Damnation is actually account-wide, so it seems like you completed it on another character?

1 Like

Issue Description:
Joining in progrewss mission does nto give credit towards missions completed even when mission is less than a couple of minuites in.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Join mission in progress
  2. Finish Mission
  3. Do not get credit towards pennance.

I feel like someone thought this was a good idea and did it intentionaly. Unlike Vermintide there is absolutely no incentive to quickplay and thus fillout partial squads. The very least you could do is not penalize people for filling out a partial squad.

It doesnt seem to matter how early in a mission you join is its past the load in.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
h0l7

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
At least 4 times this week

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
Look at the missions i have run vs missions i have finnished.

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Dark
    console-2022-12-15-00.02.14-0c2b437e-aaf1-4b97-99f4-ff7058bef475.log (952.7 KB)
    tide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (8.8 KB)

Hi, first thank you for considering my ask and for your answer.
Second, @FatsharkQuickpaw I’m playing on steam, my steam account is DEMONUX : Steam Community :: DEMONUX

Nope I did all map in damnation with sharpshooter and I did again all map on damnation/heresy since 2 days with the sharpshooter again, even the inspection one because a lot of players said by doing it again and again helped them to unlock the penance, but nothing happened…

So what can i send you more to help you and help me to unlock my tier 3 helmet xD ? :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

EDIT : i just did again assassination and i got the helmet tier 3. 3rd time i did assassination on sharpshooter or second and i got finally my helmet ^^.

I think there is a problem with this map ,cuz a lot of player disconnected for nothing and couldnt reconnect (it was on Magistratti Oubliettes").

1 Like

@FatsharkQuickpaw

1. Espionage:

2. Repair:

3. Disruption:

4. Strike:

5. Investigation:

6. Assassination:

7. Raid:

That’s all mission types done, still no penance. I have screenshots from the mission selection tables for the first 5 as well, I just can’t upload more than 10 screenshots in a post.

1 Like

Legend, ty. Can you give me your steam profile? Or Gamer tag if you’re on Microsoft.

1 Like

Dedo Gruio is my steam name. Ty for looking into it as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a penance which I am no longer able to rotate even though I have the credits to do so.

@FatsharkQuickpaw
I have completed all 7 Heresy misisons TWICE but did not get the “Inquisitorial Legend” Penance. Screenshots included with the new icons yall have implemented as proof.

Look at the blue winged icons you implented below all done in heresy or damnation still no Penance.

Steam Name: Valyn
Steam Account Name: TwiinxZer0
In game name: Valyn

1 Like

Look it shows it is completed. But still locked. If you scroll down there is no more “6/7 Heresy mission”.

1 Like

@FatsharkQuickpaw bump. can you please look into it. Thanks

Soo, what do I have to do to get the pennance? :smiley: