Missing Mission?

Is there a mission or mission type that was removed? I’ve been sitting at 6/7 mission types played for my penances (Inquisitorial Recruit, Mind over Matter) and I have no idea what I’m missing. I’ve sunk about 50 hours into the game at this point and as far as I can tell, I’ve done every mission available and yet I still haven’t completed this penance.

There really should be an actual tracker that shows you what precisely you’re missing for penances which require multiple things.

For me it was the repair mission that was missing, that is in the game now, there is also an “interrupt” mission that might also be it, where you have to disable a speaker, good luck!

I’ve done three Repair missions (Repair Forge, Repair Water, Repair Cryonic Rods), Two Assasination missions (Assasinate at the Jail, Assasinate at the Train Station), two supply missions (Get ammo and Retake Supply Yard) and finally one disrupt mission (Disrupt the broadcast).

I think that’s everything, if there’s something else it must be rare. Rare enough that I’ve never seen it, though my luck could be miserable.

I’ve not seen an investigation for a few days - I think thats what youre missing?

^^^ This. I saw an investigation mission appear once in just over 100 hours played this beta. It was last one I needed on my psyker…and now my Vet is stuck at 6/7.

Hopefully live release will resolve that because having the mission board be 5 of the same mission (1 of each difficulty) while another mission or two takes up 2-3 spots has been incredibly frustrating for wanting some simple variety in maps played.

Are they keeping this form of mission selection the same on release?