How do i know which mission type is missing for pennance?

Every class has a pennance which requires to do every mission type on the different levels.
This means 7 missions.
But it is nowhere to be found which one is missing. I’m tired of trying to do all the missions i think is missing. And they either don’t show up on the mission rotation or when i do them, it turnes out that it was not the one. At some point i even think that the pennance is bugged too.

Have you found a way to figure out which one is still missing?

2 Likes

Get out a piece of paper and make a checklist :frowning:

2 Likes

Its probably espionage. I had the same problem and just ran through all the non raid or strike missions as they appeared until i got it.

1 Like

While you cant be character specific you can look up how many times you have run a mission type. In my case the least amount of times I’ve run a mission is a measly 4, namely Repair. Im willing to bet this is the case for most people.

1 Like

I have already written down. Only one is missing from my paper is Investigation,(which of course is not in the rotation since hours) but i could swear to god that i have done it. But thanks to the crap server performances, it could be possible that it is a mission i have already played but never got to finish it due to crash or disconnect.

It is funny that my Ogryn is already lvl 20 and still don’t have this basic low level penance.

Just like now the last mission i run. It was repair. But at the mission end summary screen after i got all the XP and crafting mats. and Gift of the emperor, when i was about to get back to the Morningstar, and got disconnected. Now good luck deciding if that is counting as a “mission completed” or not. :smiley:

Yeah you just don’t, it’s funny that you can expand SOME penaces with multiple reqs but things like THAT don’t get one, inconsistency is the name of THIS game.

1 Like