Hello, all. I’m having an issue that I can’t find online (though my Google-fu may just be weak) and people experience it when joining games I’m in but when I ask say it’s the first time they’ve had an issue that given day.
In short, everything takes an age to load and this only started a week or so ago. It’s roughly around the time of the patch but I dunno whether it’s the patch that the issue, but the main menu and keep take an age to load on startup, levels take a while when going into a game and then afterwards going back to the Keep the same thing.
Potentially useful information:
- Happens whether I am hosting or not.
- Further to the above, I dropped out of my friend’s lobby and he started a quickplay and it loaded at about the speed you’d expect.
- I have no crashes or other performance issues. Once I’m in the game or keep I am fine.
- As I said, it started AROUND the time of the patch but I couldn’t definitively say if that’s when it started or not.
- While it does vary slightly based on time of day it’s still consistently slower than it was before the last week or so even at it’s current fastest.
I did do a verify game cache in case there was something weird in there but I may give it another bash. Any other suggestions? Am I missing something obvious or a solution that is out there and I’ve just failed to find?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.