Loading times taking forever

My game is taking forever to load, but I know why. Making more than 2 characters to play makes my game load forever. I know this because once I deleted one of my characters the game instantly went back to normal load times.

This is on our radar. Thank you.

For some further context, I have been hearing the loading times are better on an SSD as opposed to an HDD, however I would argue that on an HDD from my experience the game is completely unplayable in terms of load times, some taking over fifteen minutes, taking a long time both to actually log in, and then an additional long time to load into the Mourningstar and then again into any missions.

In the recommended specifications on the Steam page it suggests an SSD, however I feel as though this is misleading with the current state of the game, as it does NOT suggest this in the minimum specifications. I would really like to see this be quickly addressed as this was never an issue for me in VerminTide2 which appeared to run adequately with reasonable load times on an HDD.

still pretty insane load in times. it takes a full 5 minutes for me to even get in game usually, not a potato computer either