Hotfix 1.0.24

So the buff isn’t a balance decision, but purely to appease players that might get angry that a thing that gave them an advantage got removed?

Love where this is going…

I’m not against fixing bugs by per se.
But if you carefully watched the history of FS bugfixing you’ll notice a curious pattern:
Bugs which are detrimental to the player, wether they are small or big, take months to be patched and fixing them seems to be"immeasurably complex"
Bugs which give an advantage to the player usually get fixed in 2 days when discovered.

Bugs need to be fixed but consistency is needed.
So I’m not complaining against the bugfix but the fact is faster by many order of magnitude when players can exploit something, than when they get frustrated.

the + stamina blessing always gives +1 stam no matter the blessing quality, and multiple curios don’t stack

Really!?!? Here I am running triple +Stamina

Now this game crashes my system on startup, NICE UPDATE.

It’s part of the road map, u know

Take a look at this my dude

If you run 2 +stamina curios maybe you get +2 total, i dunno, but at least the blessing quality is bugged

I admit, playing as Ogryn with such Curios was amusing.

I just messed around with this in the chamber to check. I can confirm that EACH curio or weapon with +stamina provides 1 full stamina bar regardless of what the listed +stamina value is.

I’ve been assuming, like with Vermintide 2, that a full stamina bar = +2 stamina, but when I equip a weapon with a +1 only (and no other stamina boosts), I still get a full bar. Likewise, if I equipped two +3 stamina curios, you’d expect to gain 3 bars, but you again only gain two bars.

How is something this intrinsic to the game mechanics still broken?

Hey thanks for the feedback, i’ll make sure to keep this in mind for future patch notes and hotfixes and be more expansive where I can.

I spoke to the devs and found out the percentage changes are as follows:

Tier 1 Changed from 105% → 7.5%
Tier 2 Changed from 110% → 15%
Tier 3 Changed from 115% → 22.5%
Tier 4 Changed from 120% → 30%

6 Likes

Now I get infinite loading at the start screen. What a bunch of clowns.

What numbers of regeneration was during bug?

So, no more community updates at all ?

With 3 20% curios and Ogryn linchpin feat you could get +720% regen rate vs base, it was pretty dumb.

However Toughness regen still stops on pushing or dodging IF stamina is not full (you can dodge dance with 100% stamina and it still works). Which is 100% a programming bug they tagged ‘not a bug’. The push is in a terrible enough state…

2 Likes

What formula is now then? additive, multiplicative?

So you devs think the fact that Deflector no longer block bullets while resurecting teammates is not a bug and not worth fixing asap?

I don’t know why this still has not been fixed clearly they can fix things pretty fast yet anything above +1 stam curios have have not worked since beta

1 Like

I think it was Vermintide 1 where the developers realized after like a month that the “live” version of the code was based on a separate branch of the code from what many of the developers thought was the “live” version.

There seemed to be something that got really messed up when the game switched from the beta to the release version and wrecked havoc on a lot of the gameplay systems and combat mechanics. I wonder if something like that happened again.

2 Likes

Psyker is too unfun to play with how much peril you gain from brain bursts. I won’t be buying any Psyker aesthetics until you guys balance this class.