+Stamina Blessing still broken

The recent patch included a patchnote that “fixed issue so that blessing get the correct bonus according to their tier”. However, this is still broken on the +stamina blessing on curios; they all still only give one bar of stamina regardless of if the blessing is plus 1, 2, or 3 stamina.

• Go into psykanium
  • unequip all stamina curios
  • observe how many stamina bars your weapon has
  • equip a +2 or +3 stamina curio
  • observe that your stamina on the same weapon only went up by 1
2 Likes

Yup its still not fix

I just messed around with this in the chamber to check. I can confirm that EACH curio or weapon with +stamina provides 1 full stamina bar regardless of what the listed +stamina value is.

I’ve been assuming, like with Vermintide 2, that a full stamina bar = +2 stamina, but when I equip a weapon with a +1 only (and no other stamina boosts), I still get a full bar. Likewise, if I equipped two +3 stamina curios, you’d expect to gain 3 bars, but you again only gain two bars.

How is something this intrinsic to the game mechanics still broken?

Please understand, it is hard to make the game.

1 Like

It is all a meme at this point isn’t it?

You know whats funny about all this stuff? I’ve done some programming and pretty heavy game modding in my years (I made the Fallout 3 Wanderers Overhaul Mod back in the day among other things) and I also work in a design field professionally.

If I implemented features that were broken like this I wouldn’t be able to live with myself (not literally, but you know). It would bother me to no end if I didn’t (A) check myself to verify that it was working as intended and (B) if it was broken I would get it fixed as soon as possible.

I don’t buy the argument that the “devs are too busy” because they seem to be real quick to “fix” anything that might be seen as an exploit, whereas stuff that’s broken and is weaker as intended seemingly never get fixed. I don’t get it. It’s totally mystifying.

1 Like

In fact, it is immeasurably complex.

1 Like