Stamina Curio does not provide full bonus on missions

Issue Description:
One of my curios - Stalwart’s Mandible (Caged), with +12% Stamina Regen, +30% Toughness Regen and +15% Gunner Resist - claims to have a +3 Stamina Blessing (Blessing Rating 75, total Rating 155), but only provides +2 on missions.

It does, however, provide +3 Stamina in the Psykanium.

Expected total Stamina with a Psyker (Base 1), a Blaze Force Sword (+2) with a Stamina Blessing of its own (+1) and a +3 Stamina Curio is 7, but only 6 is provided.

Error Displayed (If Applicable): N/A

Steps to Reproduce:
Given reports from others this seems to occur specifically when the Blessing Rating is 75:

And possibly also:

Mission Name (If Applicable): N/A

Platform: Steam

Player ID: Steam Community :: Marco Skoll

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone: N/A

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%) in Missions, does not occur in Psykanium.

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

As this issue does not reproduce in the Psykanium, I’m using the recent Inventory Stats mod so I can display this without having to mess other players around by trying to grab screenshots of Stamina bars mid-mission, but I can assure you that these numbers (visible on the right) do reproduce in mission.

This is the problematic item, only providing +2 outside of the Psykanium:

However, accessing the inventory inside the Psykanium does show the expected full 7 Stamina. (This shot also shows the sword’s own +1 Stamina, but it is the same sword equipped in all pictures)

Another +3 Stamina Curio always provides the expected 7 Stamina, whether in or out of the Psykanium:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.