Future character's

I do agree they do need to add another enemy faction perhaps they will. it would be cool if the new faction that is brought in fights the other faction/s sometimes to create openings and other times they all fight the players.

well maybe one day the bridge of shadows will have an issues and the heroā€™s could get stuck somewhere near there or on the continent forcing them to find a way to get back. Its not that I dont like the other mages or elf chars mentioned I just thought adding something unique and bold would have an interesting effect both for gameplay wise and lthe lore.

if you have played any other warhammer game, then you would agree with the number of enemy factions they can add as well as ally characters. it would be nice to see a male lothern sea guard or white lions of chrace. check them out on google.

Undead were mostly united under Nagash during the end times, and he actually aided the empire for the most part. His end goal was to amass enough power to overthrow all 4 chaos gods and become the sole ā€œgod,ā€ left, but even he recognized the threat of Chaos Undivided and didnā€™t really attack the empire or their allies.

I must say a High Elf character is definitelly at the top of my wish list.

I agree this is probably the best and easiest decision atm.

All I want is a White Lion. If you give me Korhil I will be estatic.

1 Like

Hopefully mods will help make new characters if fatshark doesnt.

1 Like

I imagine a High Elf will be as much of a jerk as Kerillian, just in a slightly different way. Heā€™d likely treat the others as children, and Kerillian as a yokel. Would be interesting.

I think thatā€™s the most fun of thinking of any new character; how theyā€™d interact. Iā€™d absolutely LOVE to see a Skink precisely for that reason; Lizardmen almost never interact with any other faction, so itā€™d be fascinating to hear one interact with the others. I imagine it would speak BLASPHEMY in Saltzpyreā€™s eyes.

This Thread is a perfect example why the great Warhammer world went south and now is WoW-Kiddie Age of Sigmar thing.

2 Likes

Loool ok

Yeah, the things like the Stormfiend were unnecessary and over the top, but okā€¦but we dont need tons of new characters or careers and Sienna is a Fire Mage and will stay a Fire Mage, but people using words like ā€œLolā€ will clearly get that.

Im aware of siennas fire mage abilities staying linear, however, newer characters is always a great thing. Given a game about its characters traits, abilities, and types.

Maybe I am in with new characters, when all actual things are unbuggy and completely stable, including fitting lines for the classes, because a Slayer shouldnt sound like a ranger, a Shade not like a Waywalker, a Zealot not like a Witch Hunter.
These things are more important, than new stuff.

nobody is denying the game has bugs, ive already reported some bugs in the game here as well as other feedback or suggestions. This is the feedback page after all and im just here suggesting stuff.

Yupp, as I am leaving some thoughts, too. :wink:

I started Warhammer Tabletop 20 years ago and many changes werent done so well and a unique world was changed to get more into the WoW Kiddie thing and I am really glad, that the developers ignored the most of it, so far.

i do play DnD myself, in fact i am the DM most of the time, luckily there arent any bugs in that game haha. However, ive only experienced minor bugs with this game so far.

I recommend a real P&P, with an interesting world.^^

DnD is very interesting to me, i like the world of forgotten realms.